What I got for Christmas 2020

 Hello lovely people!!! I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas. I know I did and I am so grateful for every single thing I got. So today I will be showing you what I got for Christmas. My presents are listed in no particular order.


Let's start out with what was in my stocking.

This is my stocking it is pretty simple just has my name on it. Anyway let's just move on to what's inside of the stocking.


Sorry the pictures of the candy is a little wonky anyway the first bit of candy I got are four reese's trees. I am pretty sure you guys can tell what kind of candy these are but I am just going to tell you just in case. These reese's trees are so freaking good if you have not had these before I highly recomend these.


These ones are the hershey candy. The red one is one of my favorites it is the krackel one. If you don't know what that is it basically it is a milk chocolate candy bar with rice in it i believe. It sounds super weird but is super delicious. The next one is mr. Goodbar which is a milk chocolate candy bar with peanuts in it. I ramble way to much.

Two reese's cups.


Okay this one and the reese's cups from the picture above look the same but I promise you these are diffrent. These are Rolos which is a carmael chocolate candy reese's are peanut butter.


Four Kit Kat milk chocolate candy.




Two Kit Kat white chocolate candy.


As you can see this is not candy. This is a Riverdale charm bracelet. You guys may or may not know this but I am obsessed with the show Riverdale it is my all time favorite tv show. So I was super exited when I got this in my stocking. Anyway let's move on to actual presents.


The very first thing is Fortune Days BJD doll (BJD stands for ball jointed dolls) The Hermit. Fortune Days BJD dolls are super realistic and high quality. I named her Luna fea. 

This is my favorite part of her dress. The beautiful gem it is just so pretty.

Here is her hood it is a very pretty blue color and I really like it.

Here it is on.

These are her shoes I really like them I just don't think they go with the outfit very well. But that is just my opinon.


Here is the stand she comes with.

I don't know why it comes with two of these things.


She also comes with a cute little lantern and a card.






Here is the box I took quite a few photos of it.







The next thing that I got are these American girl doll soft and sweet leggings from the snow fancy collection.



It also came with a hanger.


The next thing I got was American Girl Maryellen's party dress from Maryellen's collection.


Here it is on Caroline.

Here is the dress up close. It is so cute. I love how poofy it is.

It comes with these super fancy gloves.

It also comes with these pearly white shoes. These just might be my favorite part of the whole outfit.


The bow just adds so much cuteness to the whole outfit.

Alright so you might be looking at this picture and going WHAT. So let me just explain. So because of the Corona virus people have been buying more Christmas presents online so some of my presents did not come in time for Christmas. Anyway this is Rebbeca's Hanukkah outfit.


Okay so this is a schleich toy. If you do not know what schleich is it is basically a German brand that makes toy horses. Anyway so this is the schleich arabian stall set.


So this is one of the things that comes with the set. I named her Winne she is a arabian mare. One of my favorite things about her is the pretty red ribbon in her hair.


This is Winne's foal that came with the set as well. Her name is Peaches. 


This is the stable hand girl I named her Lili Reinhart after the actress who played my favorite character on Riverdale. Betty Cooper.


This set also comes with a purple halter.


And a bunch of carrots.


It comes with a grooming kit as well. As you can see by all the pictures this set comes with a lot accessories.


This bandage for the horses looks so cute on them, even if it does mean that the toy horses have to be hurt to wear it.


I believe this is supposed to be a medicine bottle but I am not positive.


I am not really sure what this is supposed to be but I like to pretend it's cream.

Here is the front of the box. Anyway on to the next thing.


Next present is this schleich rider i got from my sister. I love the riders colored shirt and hat.

Here is a close up picture of the rider. I named her Madelaine Petsch after the actress who played Cheryl in Riverdale. You can definitely tell I love Riverdale.


Here is the horse that comes with the set. Her name is Penny. I made her character really mean.


Here is the saddle. I love the brown and pink colors. They look very pretty next to each other.


Here is Penny with no tack on her.

Here is another present that did not com in time for Christmas. It is a schleich wash area. I can not wait for this to come.

The next present is EOS lip balm. I love the sent of it. The sent is vanilla mint.




This present is from my other sister Mckayla I will link her blogs down below. This is a collection of riverdale novels. 


Here is the first book.

Second book.

Book three.

Book four. I have not read any of these yet. But I am very excited.



Alright guys that is all the presents I got for Christmas. I hope you guys liked this blog post.

Here is the link to my sisters blogs: https://thetalesofatriplethreat.blogspot.com/ 
                                                        https://crazycountrydolls.blogspot.com/2019/05/welcome.html 














 


















 



































































 










Comments

  1. You got so much good stuff! Actually, we all did. I especially love that Riverdale charm bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo Xmas presents. What a fun post and great details on the photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Blog dad!!! I really like the charm bracelet to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts