American Girl World Traveler Sets - Review

 Hey Everyone! I can not believe it is already February. It seems like just yesterday it was January but in reality that was a month ago anyway I am getting off topic but as you can tell by the title of this post what I am doing. So I am going to be review the American Girl World Traveler Sets in no particular order. I saw these sets in  the American Girl doll catalog and I thought they were so cute so I just had to do a review on them so let's jump right in.




Okay so this is the first set  which is called: World Traveler in Japan and Japanese Souvenir Set for 18-inch dolls. This set includes: a graphic tank top, floral pants, sandals, headband, a purple penguin tote, a box of wagashi candy, postcards, and stickers. This set is priced at: $52:00 which is a bit overpriced, but for American Girl that's pretty good. I think this set is cute but I like the others better.



This is American Girl World Traveler in Ireland and Irish Souvenir set for 18-inch dolls. This set includes: a shamrock T-shirt, a green plaid skirt, a green cardigan, yellow tights, boots, hat, a messenger hat, a tin of biscuits, postcards, and stickers, This set is priced at: $54:00 which is a bit overpriced but again not to bad. I really like this one but it is still not my favorite one.



This is American Girl World Traveler in France and France Souvenir Set for 18-inch dolls. This set includes: an Eiffel Tower blouse, a pink skirt, pink tights, black flats, a beret, a tote bag, a baguette, postcards, and stickers. This set is priced at $54:00 same as the last one. I think this set is cute but I think it is to simular to Grace Thomas the American Girl of the Year 2015.




This is World Traveler in England and England Souvenir Set for 18-inch dolls. This set includes: a plaid dress, a gold belt, blue socks, black boots, a hat, a Union Jack purse, a box of chocolate truffels, postcards, and some stickers. This set is priced at: $54:00. I LOVE THIS SET!! It is by far my favorite one on this list it is just so freaking cute.




This is World Traveler in Italy and Italian Souvenir Set for 18-inch dolls. This set includes: a long dress, faux-leather sandals, a straw fedora, a purse, a serving of gelato, postcards, and stickers. This set is priced at: $52:00. This is my second favorite set of the whole collection it is so summery and cute.




Anyway guys I hope you liked this post let me know which set is your favorite. 










Comments

Popular Posts