Ranking All of the American Girl Historical Dolls

 Hey guys! So I know that I just did a post similar to this not to long ago, but I really enjoyed doing it so here I am ranking all of the American Girl Historical Dolls in order from my least favorite to favorite so let's just jump right in.



This is Melody Ellison is American Girl Historical Doll 1964, She was released in 2016. As the civil rights movement gains momentum, Melody lifts her voice in the fight for freedom and fairness. Even though I really like Melody's story I'm not the biggest fan of her collection or doll so that's why she's so high on the list.



This is Nanea Mitchell she is the American Girl Historical Doll of 1941. Nanea was released in 2017. After surviving the attack on Pearl Harbor, Nanea overcomes her fear with the aloha spirit as her guide. Even though Nanea is a really pretty doll her story is not as interesting to me as some of the others, also I'm not the biggest fan of her collection. 



This is Josefina Montoya she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1824, she was released in 1997. On her family's New Mexican Ranch, Josefina faces heartache but seeks to carry on with the help of faith and family. I think Josefina is beautiful that's why I have her doll but I always kind of thought her story was kind of boring.



 This is Courtney Moore she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1986, Courtney was released 2020. Even though she's the best gamer in the arcade, Courtney must power up to face the challenges of real life. Even though Courtney is a very pretty doll, and a really cool collection and interesting story I still don't like her as much as the other Historical dolls. 



This is Maryellen Larkin she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1954, Maryellen was released in 2015. In a era when conformity rules, Maryellen stays true to herself and isn't afraid to stand out. Maryellen is a very cute doll and her collection and story is great. She is just not one of my top favorites.



This is Samantha Parkington she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1904, Samantha was released in 1986. Even when others look down at the needy and poor, Samantha treats everyone with dignity and kindness. Samantha is a very pretty doll I mean obviously, I have her, and her collection is very very cute. She is just not my favorite one.







This is Kaya she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1764, She was released in 2002. As a member of the Nez Perce tribe, Kaya learns to respect and protect the earth because all people are connected. Kaya's story was more actiony than the other doll's stories and she's a pretty doll but I have never been a very big fan of her collection.



This is Felicity Merriman she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1774, Felicity was released in 1991. As the Revolutionary War looms, Felicity strives to be an independent thinker and loyal friend. Felicity is really very pretty and her collection is great to she just again is not my vary favorite.







This is Julie Albright she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1974. Julie was released in 2007. So that everyone can enjoy equality, Julie stands up for girls' rights to make a difference. I love Julie because she is a total feminist, like me, and she is a really pretty doll and has a great collection she just isn't my very first favorite.





Third Favorite AG Historical Doll

This is Addy Walker she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1864, she was released in 1993. After escaping a life of slavery, Addy strives to keep love alive while taking on hate and fear. Addy' story is  touching and sad and really speaks to how are world is. She is also a very very cute doll and her collection is beautiful.




My Second Favorite AG Historical Doll
This is Rebecca Rubin she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1914, She was released in 2009. Despite the traditions Rebecca's family wants her to follow, she still steps onto the stage and let's her heart take lead. Rebecca is a very very pretty doll and her story is very different and unique and her collection is very cute to.




My Favorite AG Historical Doll
This is Kit Kittredge she is the American Girl Historical Doll 1934, she was released in 2000. In the midst of the Great Depression, Kit must weather hard times with grit and gratitude. Kit is an absolutely gorgeous doll and her story and movie is amazing and so action packed and fun, and her collection is just adorable. 





Alright guys that is my post for you today I hope you liked it, and also let me know which Historical Doll is your favorite. 














Comments

  1. Great write up. Kit is also my favorite of the historical dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love all of the historical dolls, lol. Kit is definitely one of my favorites, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts