Fixing A Bratz Doll: A Sort of Tutorial

 Hey everyone! So today I am going to be fixing/giving a makeover to this Bratz doll

This is Oriana she is one of the three bratz doll triplets her sisters are Valentina and Siernna but my Oriana does not look like this Oriana, my Oriana looks like this.
She isn't that damaged but her hair is a bit frizzy and she has a few stains and scuff marks. So let's get started.


So I started out by taking her to the bathroom and cleaning her face and body. I just used soap and water but i suggest that you use Mr. Clean MagicErasers but we didn't have any so I had to work with what I had. Once she was clean I washed her hair with some dish soap, you can use shampoo if you want but I didn't want to waste any. Then I put just a tiny bit of conditioner on the ends of her hair. Fabric Softener would work well to. Next I rinsed her hair and dried it just a tad so her hair is not tripping with water but also wet enough that I could still work with it. I took her to my room next and set her in my pen jar (emptied out of course) here is a picture of that.


I a trick I like to use when I am fixing or styling my dolls hair is to take a barbie or any small dolls really apron and tie it around my dolls necks and it will look like the things that you where when you go to a hair salon. 

She is not very happy about this makeover as you can problaly tell by the look on her face.



Next i combed her hair out as carefully as I could.




Now while her hair is drying I am going to be making her dress so here is how I did that.
So all that you are going to need is: a barbie doll skirt, and a piece of green yarn.

Step One: Pull the skirt all the way up to the doll's chest.

Like this.


Step Two: Take the piece of yarn and tie it around her waist, make sure the knot is behind her back.

Like this.  I don't know why this picture is sideways. Sorry :( 



And here is the finish product of the dress.


I had to wait for her hair to dry overnight but here is the final reveal.

I think she looks ten times better than before and this was definatly a successful makeover. What do you guys think? I will be doing a photoshoot with her very soon most likely next post but we shall see. I hope you guys liked this post.


















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts