Easter Sunday - Photoshoot

 Hello everyone, i know i have not posted in a little while i have just been pretty busy but i will be posting more often now, anyway Happy Easter! I hope you guys are having a great Easter. I know I am. I took these photos yesterday with Caroline and Rainbow my Beanie Boo dog. Anyway I hope you guys like this Photoshoot.


























I hope you guys liked this photoshoot. There will be a name reveal for my Bratz Doll in the next post. Let me know which photo is your favorite. 
















Comments

  1. I love these pictures! 3 and 6 are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so look cute. I love #2 best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3rd one, Caroline's eyes look so pretty there.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :) Sorry for the very late reply

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts