The Dolly Crazy Tag!

 


Hello everyone! Welcome back :) I guess it must be the season of tags, because I just did one on my other blog just a week or two ago. But I'm not complaining what so ever. I really love doing them <3 So keep it coming you guys! Anyway, I was tagged by Brooklyn (thank you so much 🥰) you guys should definitely go check her out! She has some really great posts, and her blog is very enjoyable to read. So without further ado, let's go ahead and get started!

Rules:
- Use the tag photo above.
- Answer all the questions truthfully.
-Tag 1-5 people.
- Link the creator/author, Viola Smiles
- Have Fun!


Question #1:

What was your most embarrassing memory of your dolls?

Hm...I don't have a specific story of this, but I live on a Ranch with lots of other people, some family, some not, so often times if I'm filming or taking pictures outside people might be around or come up to me. I usually just feel anxious and embarrassed. Even though I love dolls, I do feel a bit ashamed for having a hobby that seems quote on quote 'childlike' So that usually makes me feel extra insecure. I have no idea if that actually answered the question 😅 But hey! I tried, right?


Question #2: 

Why do enjoy about your dolls/doll?

I love lots of things about my dolls and what I do, but I especially like how creative and fun it makes me feel <3 It helps me make friends with other people and ever since I was little kid I've always loved dolls and so doing blogging really helps me connect with my inner child, in a way.


Question #3:

What is your favorite memory of your dolls?

That's a hard question, because I have lots! But the first one that comes to mind is when me and my two siblings unboxed our first AG dolls from Ebay (Tony: Molly, Me: Josefina, and Mckayla: Chrissa) We immediately got them dressed and took them outside. That's a very special memory, that I will always remember ❤


Question #4:

Is there ever a time when you don’t like your dolls?

I don't ever necessarily dislike my dolls, but as I said in question number two, I often feel ashamed of them, in a way. Which is almost worse. But I am trying hard to work that!


Question #5:

Do you have a favorite picture of your dolls?

That's so HARD! Because I've taken a LOT of photoshoots in the past two years. But at the moment this one is my favorite <3 I think because I feel as though I put a lot of emotions into this picture, which is something I don't believe I've experimented with very much. So that feels very special to me.



Question #6:

Has there ever been a time when you kinda forgot about your dolls?

Not that I can think of, no 🤷


Question #7 (The Final):

When blogging about your dolls do you ever feel uninspired/out of ideas for the next post?

Definitely! And I think every doll blogger (or just any blogger in general) can agree that this happens to everyone at least once in their 'career'. For me it can happen quite often, but than afterwards I usually feel even more inspired than before my burn out. Or I'll get random spurts of motivation.


I will be tagging:




That was all for this week's post! Let me know if any of you guys can relate to any of my answers. And if you have any random thoughts don't hesitate to comment so we can chat ;) Also! Since you guys seemed to like the idea, next week I will be doing a review on the new Historical AG dolls!
 Alright, I hope you all have a very magical day, bye for now <3





















Do You Relate To Any Of My Answers?
How Would You Answer These Questions?
Do You Enjoy Tags?
Are There Any Blog Posts You Would Like To See?


Comments

  1. Thank you for tagging me. :) I feel the same way taking photos outside with my dolls, I love doing it but for some reason I worry about people staring at me.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Quinley ❤️ I can't wait to see your post on it! I'm sorry that you feel that way, as well. But at least it's good to know that most of the people in the doll/toy community feel that way, so it least we're all in it together!

      Delete
  2. Yes, there do seem to be a lot of tags going around lately! But I do enjoy them. 😄
    I feel similar about collecting Schleich models (small realistic animal figurines). They are made for kids around 4-8 years old, but I still collect them even though I am way older than that... but at least I know there there are plenty of other teenagers out there who still love Schleich as much as I do! 🙃
    Also, I don't think you all need to be ashamed or feel embarrassed about loving dolls. As I see it, dolls are a hobby just as much as knitting or stamp-collecting is! My grandmother was a HUGE doll fan right up until she passed away (in 2011). She collected all kinds of dolls, from fabric dolls to porcelain, and she even made them herself and was constantly knitting/crocheting/sewing clothes and outfits for them. She had way too many dolls to count! And we inherited all the ones that weren't sold or given away already... 😶 My mom also loves dolls and I don't think there's a room in our house that doesn't have a doll in it. 😅 So as I said, I don't think there's any need to be embarrassed about taking pictures and loving and collecting them. There is truly something special about dolls! ❤ I hope this helps some of you. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so very much, Hannah 🥰 This made me feel lots better! And I'm sure it helped anyone else who read your comment. You always seem to light up the comment section, so thank you for your incredibly caring and kind messages ❤️

      Delete
    2. Aw, that's so sweet of you to say! 😊 I'm just trying to spread a little kindness and help out wherever I can. The world definitely needs it. I'm so glad that my comment helped! 🥰

      Delete
  3. It is understandable feeling embarrassed about having a "kid hobby". But having a passion and interest shouldn't be limited by age. I wish I had kept some of my beloved action figures but when I was 13 I thought others would think I was lame. But people way older than you love toys and like you said they are fun and keep your child likeness. Brave of you to admit the fear and even better to keep following your passion anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you 🥰 It definitely would've been very cool to see some of your old action figures that you had as a kid. I bet you could find some of them (or replicas) on Ebay or some other website like that! I'm happy that you still have a love for Star Wars and other fandoms that made those action figures, and that in itself is enough, right?

      Delete
  4. Don't feel ashamed of your dolls their so pretty and your amazing at Photography! I can't wait for the next post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so very much, Louise 🥰❤️ That means a lot to me.

      Delete
  5. Oh, I remember that day when we got the AG dolls! That was so fun. And you definitely don't need to be ashamed of your dolls. A lot of people are still interested in all kinds of toys [including me].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for the encouragement, Mckayla <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts