New Haircut!

 Hi everyone! So I know I said last post that my next post would be doll related but I thought that this would be a good blog post idea, and plus I thought you guys might just be interested. Anyway as you guys can see from the title of this post I got my haircut! So I thought before I show you my new hair and I will tell you why I got my haircut and kinda the whole story.



So before I got my haircut my hair was pretty long, Anyway so how this whole idea started was that my Mom said that she needed to trim our hair for the summer, because me and my two sisters had very bad split ends, because we hadn't had our hair trimmed in a while. So since we were planning on doing that on Saturday of course the whole big discussion on Friday was hair. So my Mom and my older sister were talking about dying there hair with some non permanent hair dye, which I of course thought was so cool and I wanted to have some in my hair too. So my Mom was like "okay we can do that, we'll just trim your hair and than add a little dye" And than somehow we got on the topic of what haircuts would look good on each of us (Now mind you this was on Friday) So than that got me thinking what if we cut my hair instead of just trimming it, since I was getting kind of tired of my long hair and I had never cut my hair EVER. So I asked my Mom if she would cut my hair THE NEXT DAY, and I was totally expecting her to say no let's wait and get it done at the hairdresser. But nope, she was like "sure if that's what you want to do" Now don't get me wrong I am by all means not upset about this. I was just very surprised that she even agreed to it. So she cut my hair the next day and also dyed the tips of my hair as well. So now that you've heard the story who is ready for the reveal... So first I'm going to show you my hair before I cut it, after I cut it but before I dyed it and after the final results *drumroll* ....



Before





After/Before






After




So what do you guys think do you like my new hair? Which of the three hair types on me do you like best, long, short, or short with dyed tips?I really love my new hair :) I hope you guys liked this blog post. Next post will be a doll post, I promise. Let me know what you guys would like to see next. Bye!








  

Comments

  1. Your hair looks amazing.
    -Quinley
    P.S. I tagged you for The Mystery Blogger Award: https://qs-creative-corner.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-mystery-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Quinley, I'm glad you like it, also thank you so much for tagging me. I will be sure to thank you again in my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so pretty! Most of the time my hair is just a tangled mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks so much that means a lot :) I am sure your hair is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your short hair! It looks great on you!

    My blog: https://jessicaandlea.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts