I Bought A New AG Doll

 Hello everyone! So remember last post when I said I had a super cool surprise, this is the surprise. So as this title says I did in fact buy a new AG doll, now I have not gotten a new AG doll since my birthday in 2019, which was over two years ago (which is CRAZY) and that doll was Caroline. And lets be honest even if you get an AG doll used (like i do) it's still very expensive so I have been saving for a while and I finally found a good deal on the doll I wanted, and your probably wondering Hailey what doll did you get? Well I actually am not going to tell you, I am going to show you a picture of her (I will cover her face) and you have to guess who she is, also she has not arrived yet so I will just show you a picture of her online. Let me know in the comments who you think she is. Have an amazing day :) - Hailey




Comments

  1. My guess is that it is Nellie, she has the same hair style as her. :) Also that's awesome that you got a new doll.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guess Grace and Quinley, but you will just have to wait and see *evil laugh* Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guess Sadie, soon I will have a post about which doll I got :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts