Last Chance


 Hello everyone! So in 3 days on 21st of August I will be posting the next part of the Q&A so you have till then to post your questions in the comments of the first part of the Q&A post. Also some of my family have been wondering if Nellie is going to be in the Q&A, so basically the answer is no, she will not be in the Q&A. Now she actually arrived a couple of days ago, but I do not have time to post her unboxing video before the Q&A part 2 post. So next time we have a Q&A she will be in it. So if you want to ask some questions for any of my dolls (except for Nellie) or me, you still have time. If not, sit back, relax, and wait for the Q&A part 2 post to be published! This is your last chance. Anyway I hope you guys are having an amazing day, and I will see you soon for the Q&A. Bye!

-Hailey

Comments

  1. Umm,
    To all of you
    1. What is your favorite music genre/ artist
    2. What are some of your interests?
    3. Favorite hairstyle?
    4. Foavorite movie/ tv show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting some questions Sadie, I will be sure to include them in my post tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A's Questions:
    Question One: Favorite Musical for All?
    Question Two: Favorite Song for All?
    Question Three:Favorite Historical Figure for All?

    All
    If you could time travel where would you go?
    What Hogwarts house would you be in?
    Favorite season?
    Favorite holiday?
    Favorite Christmas movie?
    Favorite dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Blog Dad and A for submitting some questions, I will for sure include them in tomorrow's post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hailey, I would like to know what you and each of your dolls would pick as the ideal vacation spot or activity. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nutty Knitter for commenting a question, I really appreciate it. I will be sure to include it in the Q&A :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts