Pink Flowers In The Meadows - Photoshoot

 Hey Everyone! So I took some pictures of Emma outside this morning so I thought I would show you a few, I took a lot of pictures, mainly because I recently got a new phone and the camera quality on it is amazing. Here are my favorite of the pictures that I took. 
























I think this one might be my favorite









Look at Titan in the background 😆💖


















Okay this one is definitely my favorite :)


















WOW that was a lot of pictures, Anyway let me know which picture (s) is your favorite. Also I have a super cool surprise coming up soon that I think you guys will be very excited about ;) I will see y'all next post, Bye :)
















































Comments

  1. These are so beautiful, and she is so pretty. I love the #2 photo and the last two.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts