Q&A Part 1

 





Caroline: Um... Hi everyone! Welcome back to Hailey's Joyful Dolls.


Caroline: Was that good? Is that how I'm supposed to start the post?


Me: Uh yeah that was great Caroline, but you do know your live right?


Caroline: Oh... sorry...


Me: That's okay, just keep going. Your doing great.



Caroline: Um...anyways as I was saying, Hailey is hosting a Q...



Sam: Are you guys doing a blog post WITHOUT ME!!



Caroline: Um yeah...

Sam: WHAT THIS IS CRAZY! I'm always in the blog post's

Caroline: Um, hate to um burst your bubble Sam, but Hailey usually has us take turns, that way it's fair, and plus we don't usually all do a post together anyways.

Me: *says quietly* But I do want to post with you guys together, I just usually don't think about it...

Sam: Well it still sucks that I don't get to be in the post...




Caroline: Um Sam, completely off topic, but why don't you have shoes on?



Sam: Just because...

Caroline: Because why?

Sam: Because... Hailey put these uncomfortable pink flats on me, she said "they would match the flowers on the shirt", and I didn't like them so I took them off.

Caroline: Um...okay?

Me: We should probably continue the post now guys

Caroline: Okay, um Sam I kinda need you to leave

Sam: WHAT! I just got here!

Caroline: I know, but we really need to finish this post so that Hailey has time to edit it and than post it.

Sam: Fineeee...












Caroline: Um...anyways as I was saying before I was interrupted


Sorry :( I don't know why this picture is blue?  


Caroline: Hailey is hosting a Q&A! YAY!!!



Caroline: Hailey will explain the rules at the very end of the post



Caroline: And one of the most exciting things about this Q&A is that...



Caroline: You can ask as many questions as you want! YAY!!!! 



Caroline: Now Hailey is going to tell you the rules for the Q&A...



The Rules


Hi everybody! It's Hailey, so basically as Caroline said I am hosting a Q&A, YAY!!! So for this Q&A as Caroline said you can ask as many or as few questions as you'd like, and you can ask Me or any of my dolls. I only ask that you do not ask any rude or inappropriate questions. Also you guys have till Saturday, August 21st to submit your questions. Also don't worry Josefina will be in this Q&A post, if you guys ask her questions *wink* also if it's the 21st and somehow I forgot about the Q&A feel free to remind me by commenting on my most recent post. Also I am planning hopefully either next week or the week after to start posting two times a week, so you have that to look forward to. Anyways, I hope you guys are having a great day, Bye for now :)








































Comments

  1. 1. For all of you, hat is your favorite book? And why?
    2. For all of you, do you have a favorite fictional character?
    3. Caroline, what is your favorite color?
    4. Caroline, do you believe in magic?
    5. Sam, what's your favorite color?
    6. Sam, do you believe in fairies?
    7. For all of you, do you have a favorite mythical creature?
    8. For all of you, what's the funniest/weirdest experience you've had?

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9. Josefina, what's one role in a play or movie that you'd like to get in the future?
    10. Josefina, which would rather do act in plays or movies?
    11. Josefina, who is your favorite actor/actress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your great questions Quinley, I will be sure to include them in the next part of the Q&A :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my question for ALL of you guys: current favorite song?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this looks fun. Here are my questions (for all of you).
    Favorite type of cookie?
    Favorite animal?
    Favorite TV show?
    Favorite type of jewelry (if you like jewelry)?
    Current celebrity crush?
    Pink or purple?
    Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?
    Favorite type of flower?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Madi and Mckayla for submitting some questions, I really appreciate it :) I will be sure to include them in the next part of the Q&A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts