Q&A Part 2

 








Sam: Hi everyone and welcome back to Hailey's Joyful Dolls!



Sam: Now I know that Caroline usually does all this introduction stuff, but I decided that today it will finally be my turn to shine, and plus I am way more fun than Caroline anyway.



Sam: Today we will be doing the second part of the Q&A (which is the fun part), answering your guys' questions.



Sam: Now the dolls will be going first for answering your questions, and Hailey will go at the end of the post.

Me: Wait, I never agreed to that.

Sam: Um I think you did.

Me: Well I know I never said that but whatever, keep going.



Sam: Anyway as I was saying....





Josefina: Sam!! you need to come and wash your Breakfast dishes, they've been sitting in the sink for over an hour!

Sam: Josefina!! I'm trying to do the next part of the Q&A.

Josefina: Sorry... but it needs to get done so when you finish that Q&A you need to come and clean them up!

Sam: Fine...



Sam: Alright back to what's important...



Sam: Let's answer some Q&A questions!

P.S. Hello everyone it's me Hailey, anyway I just wanted to let you know for the questions if you asked some questions and you put "for all of you" then I will be answering the questions as well as my dolls. Hopefully that made sense :)



Quinley's Questions

1. For all of you, what is your favorite book?, and why?

Sam: Basically any type of fantasy book (especially Once Upon A Time books) so I would probably have to say Once Upon A Time Regina Rising, and why do I like it? Well manly because it's a Once Upon A Time book , and Once Upon a Time is my favorite TV show. it's a great book and you should all read it.

Caroline: Um, oh man this is really hard, um... probably Wolves of the Beyond, it's this book about wolves and there adventures. I manly like it because it's a book about animals and I love animals! Also the plot is really interesting.

Josefina: Princess Diaries for sure, it's an awesome book. I highly recommend.

Me: At the moment my favorite book is Winterhouse, it's this really cool mystery set at a big hotel/mansion kind of thing. And I really like it manly cause it is a mystery, and that is my favorite genre of book to read. Anyway it's very interesting :)


2. For all of you, do you have a favorite fictional character?

Sam: My favorite fictional character is Princess Leia from Star Wars, she is so smart and brave, and she has gorgeous hair.

Caroline: My favorite fictional character is Spirit from Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron.

Josefina: I don't really have a favorite fictional character.

Me: Oh this is really hard, I think probably either Julie from Julie and the Phantoms, Betty from Riverdale, or Eleven from Stranger Things. i know I had more than one answer but come on guys that question is really hard.

3. Caroline, what is favorite color?

Caroline: My favorite color is Yellow, manly because it is just a very happy peppy color.

4. Caroline, do you believe in magic? 

Caroline: Um... I think there is some form of magic out there, just not the kind we see in movies.

5. Sam, what's your favorite color?
 
Sam: My favorite color is Purple, it's just such a magical color.

6. Sam, do you believe in fairies?

Sam: Um duh. Of course I believe in fairies . How could you not.

7. For all of you, do you have a favorite mythical creature? 

Sam: Fairies are for sure my favorite mythical creature.

Caroline: Mermaids are my favorite there just so...magical.

Josefina: Unicorns are my favorite, they are so rad.

Me: My favorite mythical creature is probably a pegasus.

8. For all of you, what is the funniest/weirdest experience you've had?

Sam: Oh I have the weirdest experience for sure, this one time I was at the grocery store and there was this kid in the same isle as me and I went to go grab some corn off the shelf and he was just staring at me and would not stop. It was so weird.

Caroline: I don't really have any weird or funny experiences.

Josefina: Oh this one time I was at this park reading and this kid who was really little was running around the whole park and then he must have lost his balance because he totally face planted onto the ground. He completely fell all the way over, it was so funny I couldn't help myself I just burst out laughing and then everyone in the park looked at me really weird.

Me: So this story isn't really weird or funny for me, but I'm sure it will be a funny story for you guys. So basically a couple years ago I was at my dance class and this older boy came up to me and was trying to give me a high five but apparently I didn't realize that was what he was trying to do so I just tried to walk away and he kept following me and then I caught on to what he was trying to tell me so high fived him back, but yeah that was really embarrassing for me but whatever.

9. Josefina, what's one role in a play or movie you'd like to get in the future?

Josefina: I would like to eventually be cast in the Little Women play as Joe March.

10. Josefina, which would you rather do, act in plays or movies?

Josefina: I would much rather be cast in plays, but if someone asked if I would be in a movie I would not turn them down.

11. Josefina, who is your favorite actor/actress?

Josefina: Anne Hathaway is a great actress.

Madi's Question

For all of you guys, current favorite song?

Sam: My favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Caroline: My favorite song is Symphony by Clean Bandit

Josefina: My favorite song is Burn from Hamilton

Me: My favorite song is any Hamilton song or Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi 


Mckayla's Questions

1. For all of you, Favorite type of cookie?

Sam: My favorite type of cookie is Chocolate Chip.

Caroline: My favorite type of cookie is Macadamia Nut .

Josefina: I'm not a huge fan of cookies.

Me: My favorite type of cookie is Macadamia Nut. Same as Caroline.

2. For all of you, Favorite Animal?

Sam: My favorite animal is dolphins, there just so cute and majestic.

Caroline: My favorite animal is horses, they are so friendly and beautiful.

Josefina: My favorite animal is cats, there sweet and clean and overall just amazing animals.

Me: My favorite animal is dogs, they're just great creatures and are just so cute! *squeals*

3. For all of you, Favorite TV show?

Sam: Once Upon A Time, I mean do I have to explain, it's the most amazing show in the WORLD!!!

Caroline: My favorite TV show is Heartland, basically it's this show about horses and it's really good.

Josefina: My favorite TV show is Liv and Maddie, I mean what's not to like, it's funny and it's lighthearted. I mean what better of a show could you ask for.

Me: Ugh do I have to choose, My favorite TV show (s) is probably either Riverdale, Julie and the Phantoms, or Stranger Things . Come on guys I couldn't just choose one.

4. For all of you, Favorite type of jewelry (if you like jewelry) ?

Sam: No offense to anyone who likes jewelry (which Josefina says is everyone) but I hate jewelry, I have nothing more to say.

Caroline: My favorite type of jewelry is probably necklaces, they are so simple and delicate, and they go with pretty much everything.

Josefina: I love earrings, they're cute and they make you look grown up, and they just make the outfit your wearing.

Me: Oh boy this is hard, but then again I say that for every question. My favorite jewelry is probably either earrings or rings.

5. For all of you, Current celebrity crush?

Sam: Eww gross I hate love. it's so mushy and just... barf

Caroline: Umm I do have a crush but umm I'm not comfortable sharing....

Josefina: I think love is great. But I'm to focused on my career to think about love or crushes.

Me: My current celebrity crush is Charlie Gillespie, and if you don't know who that is good, don't look it up.

6. For all of you, pink or purple?

Sam: PURPLE!!!!

Caroline: Pink...

Sam: WHAT... Purple is so superior to pink.

Caroline: Well I beg to differ.

Sam: *grumpy face* Ugh whatever...

Josefina: I don't like either color really, I think Blue is best.

Me: I personally like Purple more, but Pink is good to.

7. For all of you, Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?

Sam: Percy Jackson.

Caroline: Harry Potter.

Josefina: Harry Potter.

Me: Harry Potter.

Sam: Come on, nobody agrees with me *sighs* 

Me: Sorry Sam, Harry Potter is just better.

Sam: *frowns*

8. For all of you, favorite type of flower?

Sam: Leaves, specifically fall leaves.

Caroline: Sam, leaves aren't a flower.

Sam: Fine... lavender I guess

Caroline: Close enough, anyway my favorite flower is Sunflowers.

Josefina: I like Daises best.

Me: My favorite type of flower is either Sunflowers or Roses.


Sadie's Questions

1. For all of you, what is your favorite music genre/artist?

Sam: My favorite music genre is Rock, I mean what genre could be better than that. The best bands of all time like Queen or Van Halen are Rock.

Caroline:  My favorite artist is Zara Larsson

Josefina: My favorite music genre is Broadway music.

Me: I really like a lot of music so I'll just give a short list of some music genres and artists I like. I like Broadway music, pop, Alternative/Indie. Also some of  my favorite artists are: Lewis Capaldi, Billie Eilish, Imagine Dragons, Queen, Van Halen, and Bon Jovi. I know that was a lot but what can I say I love music.
 
2. For all of you, what are some of your interests?
 
Sam: Oh this is a good one, My interests are: Drawing, playing soccer, swimming, and playing video games. I have other interests to but those are the mane ones.

Caroline: Hmm well I really like doing crafts I also like sewing and reading oh and cooking that's really fun.

Josefina: Well I love to sing I like acting and playing with my dolls, also hanging out with my sisters is always fun.

Me: I love photography, playing video games, reading, making blog posts, playing with my dolls and hanging out with friends and family.

3. For all of you, favorite hairstyle?

Sam: I don't really care to be honest but I guess if I had to choose I would probably pick ponytail, manly because it's super easy when doing sports and it's really easy.

Caroline: I personally really like just having my hair loose, does that count as a hairstyle?

Josefina: I really love the half braided hairstyle, if you don't know what that looks like it basically is my hairstyle in this photo right here.



Me: My favorite hairstyle is either the fishtail braid or just loose.



4. For all of you, favorite movie/TV show?

Sam: Ugh do I have to just choose one, Fine... My favorite TV show is probably  Once Upon A Time, I am truly OBSESSED! And my favorite movie is probably any of the Star Wars movies, they are so freaking GOOD!

Caroline: Um my favorite TV show is Heartland, it's so sweet :) and for my favorite movie it would probably have to be Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron.

Josefina: My favorite TV show is Liv and Maddie and my favorite movie is either Cinderella the live action version or Little Women 2019.

Me: My favorite TV show is either Riverdale, Stranger Things, or Julie and the Phantoms. My favorite movie is either Goonies, Knives Out or Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Arc.

A's Questions

1. Favorite Musical for All.

Sam: My favorite musical is Six the musical, manly because it's about dead people but also the songs are really catchy.

Caroline: I really like Wicked the musical :)

Josefina: I LOVE Little Women the musical, just kidding there isn't a Little Women musical but if there was one it would definitely be my favorite musical. But my real favorite musical is Mean Girls the musical.

Me: My favorite musical is either Mean Girls the musical, Beetlejuice the musical or Hamilton the musical.
2. Favorite song for All

Sam: My favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

Caroline: My Favorite song is Symphony by Clean Bandit.

Josefina: My favorite song is Burn from Hamilton 

Me: My favorite song is any Hamilton song and Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi 

3. Favorite Historical Figure for All?
Me: I didn't really know what counted as a historical figure, but i tried my best. So sorry if these all aren't 100% accurate.

Sam: Sacajawea, do I need to explain further. She was an incredible women and she traveled one thousand miles with a baby on her back, that's freaking incredible.

Caroline: Eleanor Roosevelt is my favorite Historical Figure. I mean she was the longest serving first lady, and she did some pretty incredible things for our country. And I think she is a great role model.

Josefina: Marilyn Monroe is my favorite historical figure, I mean she was pretty dang talented she sang she acted she danced. She did all kinds of cool things. And she was really pretty.

Me: I don't know if she is to recent to count as a historical figure but anyway. My favorite historical figure is Princess Diana. She was such a kind and loyal ruler, and she helped people in need all the time.


Blog Dad's Questions 
For All of You

1. If you could time travel, where would you go?

Sam: If could time travel I would go back in time to meet Shakespeare, I would like to see his plays live and maybe even help him write a couple.

Caroline: I would like to go back in time and meet Queen Elizabeth 1 or Marie Antoninette, but that would be hard because there royalty you know.

Josefina: I would go back in time to see and meet Marilyn Monroe, she seems pretty cool and she is one of my role models.

Me: I would like to go back in time to sometime in 1700's , I don't know why it just seems like it would be in interesting time period to visit.

2. What Hogwarts house would you be in?

Sam: I think I would be in Gryffindor.

Caroline: Um probably Hufflepuff.

Josefina: i think I would probably be Gryffindor to.

Me: I'm definitely be Gryffindor.

3. Favorite season?

Sam: Summer is my favorite manly because school is off.

Caroline: Winter is my favorite, it's when Christmas is and it's just so nice and cold.

Josefina: My favorite season is Fall it's the best of both worlds, it's not to cold not to hot it's just right.

Me: My favorite season is Winter, I think manly cause it's when Christmas is and because I get really hot very easily.

4. Favorite holiday?

Sam: My favorite holiday is Halloween, you get to dress up and get lots and lots of candy.

Caroline: My favorite holiday is Christmas, it's the best time of the year.

Josefina: My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, you get to eat lots of yummy food.

Me: My favorite holiday is Christmas, it's just so magical.

5. Favorite Christmas movie?

Sam: My favorite Christmas movie is Home Alone, it's the best holiday movie ever.

Caroline: My favorite Christmas movie is Elf, it's so funny 😆

Josefina: My favorite Christmas movie is The Holiday.

Me: My favorite Christmas movie is either Elf, Polar Express, or Home Alone. But I like pretty much every Christmas movie.

6. Favorite dessert?

Sam: My favorite dessert is Ice cream, it's literally the best thing ever!

Caroline: My favorite dessert are brownies, they taste amazing.

Josefina: My favorite dessert is pie. I mean you can't go wrong with pie right?

Me: My favorite dessert is either Ice cream or Pie.


Nutty Knitter's Question
For All of You

What would you pick as an ideal vacation spot or activity?

Sam: I would pick to go to Hawaii and chill at the beach or play volleyball.

Caroline: I would choose to go and ski in the mountains somewhere.

Josefina: I would pick to go shopping somewhere (and buy presents for everyone)  I don't care where, just somewhere with a really nice book store. Caroline would like that.

Me: Even though I prefer cold weather I agree with Sam Hawaii would be pretty fun.

Sam: Yes, finally someone agrees with me!



Well everyone that's the end of the Q&A, I would just like to thank you guys again for submitting some great questions, and if you didn't submit any well thanks for reading anyway. Also I will have the new AG doll I got unboxing video out soon. I hope you guys liked this post I worked really hard on it and I will see you next post, Bye!
































Comments

  1. Awesome! Freddie Mercury (Queen) is arguably the best vocalist who ever lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Sadie! and I agree Freddie Mercury is the best vocalist ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your answers. :) Also, Sam that's awesome that you believe in fairies. ;)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Quinley! I'm glad you enjoyed the post :) Sam says she's glad you think so :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so fun to read! And Queen is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mckayla! I'm glad you liked the post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts