I Made Another Blog...

 Hey everyone! Happy Monday! So as the title says I MADE ANOTHER BLOG! I am so excited 😝 So throughout the 9 months that I have been blogging I have had several non doll related posts. And honestly I just want this blog to be about my dolls so I finally made a personal blog. So if you want to know more about me and the things that I do besides dolls then my personal blog is the place to go, also hopefully soon I will have a post on there about my mini vacation so you have that to look forward too. Also you don't have to feel like you have to read my personal blog if you don't want to, I completely understand if doll blogs and stuff like that is more your jam than anything else. So yeah here is the link to my new blog: The Girl Behind The Camera

Also I just put Nellie's profile up on the Meet the Dolls page so you can go check that out if you want to :)

I hope you guys liked this post and I will see you next time, Bye!

Cute Bye GIFs | Tenor

Comments

  1. Can i be your friend cause i also like dolls although am a boy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts