Bad Little Nightmares - Photostory

 

 


Once Upon A Time, in a land far far away...just kidding Once Upon a time in a nice country house...




Nellie was playing dolls with Josefina when she heard Caroline say



"Hey Josefina can you pass me that box of fall decorations please?"



"Sure" said Josefina.



"Did someone say Halloween!!!" Sam shouted as she ran into the room.



"No, no one said Halloween Sam" said Josefina as she rolled her eyes.



"Well I said Halloween, speaking of Halloween, who's excited for Halloween?" Sam asked excitedly.



"Um what's Halloween?" Nellie asked



"Nellie, you've never heard of Halloween?" Josefina asked 




"WHAT!!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF HALLOWEEN!" Sam shouted.



"I don't know how I don't know, I just don't" Nellie said simply. 


Sam was just completely and utterly speechless. 



"Well Nellie, Halloween is a holiday were you dress up as someone from TV, or historical figure, or as anything really, and then you eat candy and go to parties"



"and you can go trick or treating!" Sam interrupted.



"What's trick or treating?" Nellie asked.



"You have totally been living under a rock, Nellie" Sam stated.



Caroline frowned at Sam and then turned to Nellie and said "Trick or treating is where you go and knock on peoples door in your costume on Halloween and say "Trick or Treat" and then they give you candy" 



"WOW" said Nellie "That sounds like a lot of fun.



"It is so much fun" said Sam "In fact Halloween is tonight"



"Tonight?" said Nellie worriedly "But i don't have a costume"



"Don't worry" said Caroline "I'm sure we can find something for you to wear" 



"Let's go find you something to wear" said Sam as she grabbed Nellie's arm "Come on" 



Nellie was now waiting outside of the closet for Sam. Just as she was starting to daydream about vampires and witches.



Sam amerged from the closet, "Ta da!" Sam shouted as she spun around.



Nellie looked at her confused "Who are you supposed to be?" Nellie asked



"Alex Morgan, duh" said Sam.




"Sorry Sam, you know I don't know anything about sports" said Nellie 



"But I know for a fact that she does not wear that" said Nellie pointing at Sam's costume.



"Well it's the only thing I have so it will have to do" said Sam "Ready to get your costume on?" Sam asked 



"Yes. I'm ready" said Nellie 



"Well what are you going to be?" Sam asked 



"I pioneer girl" said Nellie as she grabbed her costume.



"Well that's boring, now hurry up and get dressed so we can go trick or treating!" Sam said excitedly.



Sam and Nellie were walking to there final house,



"Here's are final house" Sam stated.



"Are you sure we shouldn't just skip this house it seems kind of sketchy" said Nellie nervously.



"Don't worry Nellie it will be fine" said Sam "Plus I want more candy"



"Okay Sam, but only if your sure" said Nellie.



"I'm sure don't worry about it Nellie" said Sam as she knocked on the door.



A nice looking old lady opened the door "Can I help you girls?" the lady asked.




"TRICK OR TREAT!!" Sam shouted.



"Sam" Nellie whispered through her teeth.



"Oh" said the lady "I'm sorry girls I don't have any candy, but I just made a treat if you would like to come inside?" the lady asked sweetly.



Nellie looked at Sam scared but Sam ignored her and said "Sure, why not" 



But as Sam started to walk in Nellie tugged on her shirt pulling her back.



"Sam, I don't think this is such a good idea" Nellie whispered as the lady started to walk back inside.



"Nellie stop worrying so much, it will be fine" said Sam as she grabbed Nellie's arm and pulled her inside.



The old lady's house was very nice looking, except for the fact that the only light was the candle light by the table.



"Here" said the lady "I just made these apple flavored cotton candy"



"Thanks" said Sam 



"Well we should probably be heading back home now" said Nellie "Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the treat"



"Oh your very welcome dear, happy Halloween" she said as she waved goodbye.



"Here Nellie let's sit here and try cotton candy before we head back home" Sam suggested.

"Okay" Nellie agreed.



"Okay" Nellie agreed. But as soon as she took a bite...



Everything went black.



"Nellie wake up" said a sweet voice "Nellie?" 



Nellie sat up quickly her breath hitching.



"Nellie calm down, it was just a nightmare" said Caroline.



"But...but there was a sketchy house and poison" said Nellie.



"Nellie, it was just a nightmare, you and Sam haven't even gone trick or treating yet, you just fell asleep on the couch" said Caroline sweetly.



"Oh" said Nellie "I guess I was just over reacting" 



"That's okay, Halloween nightmares are the worst" said Caroline.



Caroline and Nellie both laughed, and that is how good fairytale endings go :) The End.



I hope you guys liked this post, let me know if you guys want me to do more photostory :) Also did you guys get the reference? 😏 Also let me know which photo in the photostory is your favorite? Happy Halloween 🎃


 

Lydia Deetz GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY













































































 

































































 



Comments

  1. Wow, that was awesome! I love the fact that the lady turned out to be evil who handed them the candy apples...Also Nellie looks so cute in her costume.

    Happy Halloween,
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Happy Halloween to you too :) 🎃

      Delete
  2. This was so cute!! I totally was not expecting the lady to be evil! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madi! I'm glad you liked it, I thought the lady being evil would be a good twist 🤭🎃

      Delete
  3. I love this! It's so well-written and the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks McKayla, I'm glad I got your amazing writing apoval :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts