Happy 1 Year Blogiversary!

 Hello my amazing blogging friends, I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS BLOG POST!!! So in case the title doesn't explain this post enough we just hit the 1 YEAR! BLOGIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG!!! Thank you guys so much for commenting, and following and over all just supporting this blog. I am so thankful for all the amazing friends that I have made :) Even anyone reading this blog means the world to me, you guys are the most amazing and supportive people ever! 




I still cannot believe that 1 year ago today I posted my very first blog post ever on this blog! I am so lucky with all the love I have received on this blog :) 




This song is the best way I can describe how thankful I am for all of you 😭😍
I am literally tearing up writing this πŸ’§


I Would Like To Thank: 

My Twin Sister ( who would like to remain anonymous) 



Mckayla (my older sister)






Blog Dad (in case this whole time I've been doing blogging and you've been wondering who this is, Blog Dad is my actually Dad πŸ˜‚)

In case I forgot to thank someone, you are welcome to comment down below to remind me :)


Also thank you so much for.... *drumroll*....

5,206 views 

239 comments 

62 posts

and finally 6 followers!!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I would like to thank you guys one last time so much for reading :) you guys mean the whole world to me :) Thank you guys so so so so so so much!! 



1994 adios goodbye GIF on GIFER - by Hugirdana


Comments

  1. Happy Blogiversary, Hailey! *Throws confetti*
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary. Your posts are awesome. And cool sharing your stats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blog Dad, your the best πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸŒΊ

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!! This is amazing!! Congrats on one year and I hope you continue blogging for MANY more <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madi ☺️ Your literally so sweet πŸ’• πŸ’“

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace ❤️ Your so sweet πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ’–

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts