Happy New Year's Eve 2021! - Photoshoot

 


Happy New Year's Eve Everyone! I hope you guys are having an amazing day, I sure am. This year has been CRAZY! Honestly New Years is a time wear I reflect on the year and honestly it can be great because I have lots of great memories of the year but also there are some not so great memories. I know that New Years and Christmas and all the recent holidays and holidays to come are really hard for lots of people so I hope reading this blog post makes you feel better, and that if you are feeling alone this holiday season than just know that I am hear for you and we can celebrate together and chat in the comments :) So anyway as the title says I took some photos yesterday of Nellie for the New Year so I hope you guys enjoy!




Am I the only one that associates the color blue with New Years or just January in general?






















































I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Let me know down in the comments what photo was your favorite? Bye! 💙❤😀








What Photo Was Your Favorite?














































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts