LET'S SAVE JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS!!!

 

Julie and the Phantoms Cancelled at Netflix

So I know this is not a doll related post but we HAVE to talk about this. So in case you haven't seen Julie and the Phantoms go to Netflix right now and binge watch the WHOLE SHOW. And once you're invested in this AMAZING SHOW! Come back here for some bad news and some good news, so in case you didn't know the universe's favorite TV show is being CANCELLED!!! NOOOOOOOO!! I know you all are extremely DEVASTATED! But never fear, you're hero is here (aka the whole Julie and the Phantoms fan base) because there is a petition you can sign to SAVE Julie and the Phantoms, and hopefully get a season 2 (everyone cross your fingers 🤞) Here's the link: Save Julie and the Phantoms. Please help out if you can, you can pay I believe or you can just share through Facebook, Twitter, Copy Link, Email, and you can even share it via your own Blog!




You can use #wewantseason2jatp on Instagram!



Comments

  1. I was so sad when my sister texted me the news today! I've been waiting for it so long that I just feel numb. Thanks for letting me know about the petition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I'm not kidding I cried when I heard the news 😭 and your welcome ☺️ I'm happy to do anything to help get Julie and the Phantoms get a season 2!

      Delete
  2. Way to do something about this travesty. I signed the petition. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, also thanks for signing the petition it means a lot to me ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts