The Secret Admirer - A Valentine's Day Photostory

 








Nellie skipped happily into the room.




"What's gotten you all excited?" Caroline asked.




"I HAVE A SECRET ADMIRER!!!" Nellie yelled excitedly, as she threw her hands up in the air.




"WHAT!?" Sam shrieked,




as she ran towards Nellie and...




snatched the letter out of her hand.




Then she started reading the letter out loud, both Caroline and Josefina started to crowd around Sam as she read.




While Nellie sat nervously on the bed.




"Dear Nellie," Sam read.




Nellie smiled softly as Sam read.




             Dear Nellie,


"I don't even know how to put into words my feelings for you, or it could just be my horrible writing, I don't know, anyway that's not the point, the point is that I wanted to tell you how much I love you Nellie O' Malley.. I know you're supposed to wait till you've been dating for a while before yo say "I lover you", but why wait? So that leads me to my big question. Nellie O' Malley will you be my Valentine? If so, meet me at Hailey's Deli, tonight at 6:30. Once again I love you ❤

Love, 
                Your Secret Admirer.




"OMG Nellie this is so exciting!" said Josefina.




"I know right!" said Nellie jumping up and down squealing with excitement.




"We have to get you ready" said Caroline.




"Oh you're right" said Nellie as she chewed her lip thoughtfully. "But what will wear?"




"Don't worry" said Sam as she patted Nellie's shoulder "We'll figure something out"




"What about this?" Josefina suggested as she held up a frilly pink party dress.




"No!" said Sam as she ripped the dress out of Josefina's hands.




Instead she grabbed a simple pink shirt




and threw it into Nellie's lap.




"This is much better" said Sam.




"You guys" said Caroline "Let's let Nellie pick her own outfit"




"Nellie?, what do you want to wear?" Caroline asked.




"This!" said Nellie.



A Few Minutes Later



"Oh my gosh Nellie you look so pretty" said Josefina.




"Yeah" said Sam sweetly.




 "For sure" said Caroline smiling proudly "Now let's get you to that date!"




"Oh no" said Nellie "You guys are not coming" 




"What, yeah we are!" said Sam.




"Come on Sam, let's be respectful of Nellie's privacy" said Josefina "Plus it's only a five minute walk"




"Okay, fine" Sam grumbled in annoyance as Nellie walked toward the door.




"Have fun!" said Josefina.




"Make good choices!" said Caroline.






"Don't worry, I will" Nellie called over her shoulder.


1 hour later




Nellie quietly walked into the room, sniffling.




"Nellie, what's wrong?" Caroline asked.




As Josefina came over and gave Nellie a big hug.




"I waited a whole hour, but he never came" Nellie answered as tears ran down her face.




Sam looked like she wanted to murder someone, she ran toward the door, ready to find whoever broke Nellie's heart.




Josefina ran in front of Sam, hurling her body against the door.




"Sam no!" Josefina said,




as Caroline coaxed Nellie to come sit on the bed.




"We need to be here for Nellie right now, she needs us" Sam reluctantly nodded,




as she and Josefina sat on the bed with Caroline and Nellie,




"Nellie, who ever he is, he doesn't deserve you, you deserve so much better" said Caroline 




"Yeah" said Sam "He should be the one crying, not you" 




"Plus" said Josefina "We can have a just as fun Valentine's Day, just the four of us, without that jerk"




"Thanks guys" Nellie said as she wiped her tears.




"Now" said Caroline "What movie do you want to watch?" 




Nellie giggled "The Princess Bride!" she said with excitement.




"I love that movie!" said Josefina.




"I'll get the candy!" said Sam as she ran to the kitchen.




Nellie laid her head down on Caroline's shoulder and suddenly she didn't feel so sad anymore, she knew that it was going to be hard but she knew she could get through it as long as she had her three incredible sisters by her side.




That's what Hailey walked into,




she saw her four dolls, eating candy together, while awing to the sweet romance scenes (except Sam) together. It made Hailey's heart happy that her dolls were no longer fighting with each other, but instead were comforting each other and making sure each and every sibling felt loved. She knew that they would always fight, but let's be honest what siblings wouldn't? But Hailey knew that they loved each other very much and that that love would never go away.


The End.


 I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I worked very hard on it. Let me know down in the comments what you thought of it and what was your favorite part? Also sorry for the weird lighting changes I did half of it on one day and half on the other, so it looks a bit weird. Also just in case you guys might be feeling lonely this Valentine's Day just know that you are not alone and that Valentine's Day is not just about the romance, it's also about the chocolate! And you know what they say "When you eat chocolate, that feeling is the same as what falling in love feels like" and if that doesn't make you feel any better. I will be your Valentine ❤ Happy Valentine's Day!








What did you think of this photostory?
What was your favorite part?








































































































































Comments

  1. This was fun to read, I'm glad that Nellie's sisters helped her feel better in the end. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley! I'm so happy that you enjoyed it ☺️

      Delete
  2. This was so sweet! Yes. Nellie doesn't need that jerk.. lol! I really enjoyed this post! Also I didnt notice the lighting problem. Happy again (LATE) Valentines Day!

    My blog: https://jessicaandlea.wordpress.com/

    -Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyn! I'm so glad you enjoyed it ☺️ Happy Late Valentine's Day to you too 🥰

      Delete
  3. So sweet! It reminds me of my dolls! (: Happy late Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm so glad you liked it Annabelle 😊💕 Happy Late Valentine's Day to you too 💕🥰

      Delete
  4. I really liked this photostory! How did you get Nellie? She looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How and when did you get Nellie?

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry I didn't see your comment till now. Hopefully you see this 😅 I'm so glad you enjoyed it! To answer your question I got Nellie off of eBay in August of last year. Hopefully that answered your questions. Also thanks for the sweet comments Grace ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts