Fashion Famous - AG Addition!

 

Hey everyone! Welcome back!! So as the title says we are doing Fashion Famous - AG Addition! Thank you to Quinley for suggesting for me to do a fashion show, so I tweaked your idea a bit. So I don't know if you guys have ever heard of the game Fashion Famous. It's a game on Roblox, which I haven't ever played before, but I've seen lots of YouTubers play it. Like the Merrell Twins, who I really enjoy watching :) So yeah in case you aren't familiar with Fashion Famous, you basically get a category and then you have to dress up to match that category. I picked three categories and I let Sam and Nellie (the iconic duo) pick out their outfits to match the categories. Let's get straight into it!









The first category is.....


Sick Day


Here's Sam's outfit and...




Here's Nellie's



The next category is...


Bridesmaid


Here's Nellie's outfit ❤




And here's Sam's outfit. She decided to go for a different approach for this category. Instead of picking a cute outfit, she decided that she wanted to do Bridesmaid Gone Wrong! 


The third and finally category is...

Hamilton!!



I decided that for the finally category I would have Sam and Nellie be in the same photo :) In case your confused Nellie said she is supposed to Eliza, and Sam is supposed to be Maria.




So yeah let me know if you guys want me to do a part two! Also you guys get to vote who you think won each category in the comments. And if you guys want a part two let me know what categories I should do next time :) Bye!

















Who Won Each Category?




















Comments

  1. I love all the outfits, but my favorite has to be the Bridesmaid one.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nellie and Sam said thank you 💕 I like the outfits too ☺️

      Delete
  2. On tough because they are all great. I'll go with Sam for sick day and definitely bridesmaid! I take Nellie for Hamilton. These were fun categories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice! I like all the outfits too ☺️ And Sam and Nellie said thanks ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts