Spring is Here! - Photoshoot

 

Hello everyone! So I know it's been spring for over a month now, but here where I live almost all of our snow just melted and it was nice enough outside for me to take some photos of Sam and Nellie :) So yeah, I hope you enjoy ❤












I tried a new filter with my editing app and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Let me know what you think?













That's all the photos I took today. I know it's not as many as I usually do but they kept falling over and I was getting frustrated 😅 I hope you guys enjoyed this photoshoot :) Let me know what photo is your favorite? Bye!


















What Photo Was Your Favorite?














Comments

  1. These are so cute. I love all of them.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing but #3 is my fav. Was the new filter for pic #4 only? If so I don't care for that style but I'm old you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blog Dad ❤️ And yes the new filter is for #4

      Delete
  3. I love them all! I don't mind the filter either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were so cute! The last two are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annabelle 💕 I'm glad you liked them 🥰

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts