AG Dolls OOTD!

 


Hey everyone! So as the title of this blog post says today I will be showing you guys my AG dolls OOTD (which stands for outfit of the day, just in case you were wondering 😉) So let's go ahead and get started!





So first up is Josefina; her top and pants are from American Girl  Maryellen's Sledding Outfit. I'm not quite sure where her shoes are from. All the dolls are wearing more cold weather outfits because it's pretty cold outside today. Which is surprising because it's almost summer!




Next is Sam; She's wearing a purple hoodie and jeans that my grandma made for me ❤ And I don't know where the shoes are from. 




Here's Nellie cute outfit 😍 Her's might be my favorite :) Her top is from American Girl Maryellen's Sledding Outfit. Her skirt is from American Girl World Traveler in Ireland and so are her shoes ;) Also if any of the photos look graniy or weird. That's because it was so dark yesterday when I took these photos so the lighting was kinda off.




And lastly is Caroline's outfit, she is wearing yet another outfit that my grandma made :) And I'm not sure where the shoes are from but I know that they are the same as Josefina's black ones (just in white)





I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, I know it was a short one. But be sure to let me know who's outfit you like best and I will see you guys next time, Bye!


























Who's Outfit Is Your Favorite?
Did You Enjoy This Blog Post?












Comments

  1. I love Josefina's outfit! Its pretty cold right now for us too. We've gotten so much rain! And it feels like winter. ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her's too 💕 it is pretty cold ❄️ We got eight inches of snow here, which is just so crazy 😅

      Delete
    2. Wow, eight inches, so close to summer?! Thats is crazy! I hope it melts soon. ☀

      Delete
    3. I know right! Most of it melts during the day but then it snows overnight. But I'm sure it will clear up soon 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts