Golden Hour - Photoshoot

 
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in over a week, my allergies were pretty bad early last week; then I just decided to take the rest of the week off :) I missed you guys ❤ Anyway on Saturday I took some pictures of Josefina outside during Golden Hour. So if you don't know what Golden Hour is long story short I saw all these super beautiful pictures online of people standing in this pretty golden light, and I wanted to know how to get that natural lighting so I googled it and turns out the hour before sunrise or sunset is called Golden Hour. That's what I did I went outside one hour before sunset. So yeah, here are the pictures :) 



I really love this one 💜




























I decided to leave this one unedited 💕































Sorry if this one is a bit blurry; I had to hold her up for this shot 
















Her hair was I a bit messed up in this picture; lol 
















This one is probably my favorite ❤







There's two of my sister's goats: Snowflake and Midnight 💖




I made a color pop version of the one above; let me know what you think about it :)






I love her shadow in this picture 💕




Look at the pretty sunset ❤













I really love this one too 😍






Whew that was a lot of pictures 😅 I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post :) Let me know in the comments what photo is your favorite? And I will see you guys next time, Bye!




JATP Funny Gif JATP FOREVER!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤























What Do You Think About This Blog Post?
What Photo Is Your Favorite?
























































































Comments

  1. These are all beautiful. I love the black and white one.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so talented! I love all of these, especially the last two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks McKayla! That's really sweet of you to say ❤️

      Delete
  3. Honestly I loved them all, like always! Your editing is really looking good!
    -Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Brooklyn 🥰 ❤️

      Delete
  4. Stunning and a great time to shoot. I love the color pop with the whacky goats in the background

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Blog Dad 🥰❤️ I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts