Sweet Caroline - Photoshoot

 

Hey everyone! Welcome back! Do you guys like the title? I thought it was pretty good if I do say so myself 😅 So as the title says today I will be showing you all some pictures I took yesterday :) The weather here where I live has been so random sometimes it's sunny sometimes it's cloudy and then most of the time it rains 💧But then again that's kinda what summer weather is like. Anyway I won't blabber on for to long 😅 Enjoy the pictures!














I really like this one ❤







Look at how cute Caroline's bow is 😍







Yellow flowers are such a pretty background 💕







I really like this one 💖




Let me know what you guys think about her outfit?


















I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post :) Let me know what picture/pictures is your favorite? I can't wait for Tuesday! I have a very exciting post planned for you all 😏 I hope you guys are having a great day! And bye for now!



LOTR Best Gimli Line Gif I love LOTR so much ❤




















What Picture/Pictures Is Your Favorite?
Are You Excited For Tuesday?
Do You Like LOTR?


































Comments

  1. this is beautiful, I love all of the photos-- it's so hard to choose just one.
    -Quinley
    P.S. I love Lord of the Rings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images, so life like. I like #2 and #3 best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts