The Rain That's Giving Doctor Strange - Photoshoot

 

Hey everyone! So hear me out. I know the title sounds very weird 😅 (or should I say Strange 😉) but it was a very rainy day when I took these pictures, and Josefina's jacket/coat reminded me of Doctor Strange's cloak from MCU. So I combined the two, and I came up with the title. Let me know how you guys feel about it! And yeah, I hope you all enjoy the photoshoot!



I really love how her one eye looks in this picture ❤









 

I tried a new filter with this one, let me know what you think 😊































I really like this one 💕




I really love this one too 🥰







I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Let me know down in the comments what picture is your favorite :) Also let me know what blog posts you would like to see! And I will see you guys next time, Bye!


















What Picture Is Your Favorite?
What Blog Posts Would You Like To See?


































Comments

  1. All the photos were beautiful, but I love the last photo. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts