Gwynn's Day In The Life! | DITL Series?

 



Gwynn: Hi guys! So today I will be showing you guys the day in a life of moi! So you guys can get to know me better ;) So let's not waste anymore time!





Gwynn: So my day always starts out awful! Getting out of bed *sigh*




Josefina: Gwynn! It's time to get up.




Gwynn: Ugh! Do I have to get up just yet? I don't even eat breakfast!




Josefina: Don't go complaining to me! I don't make the rules in this house. I just got assigned the horrible job of making sure you're not late for "breakfast" time.




Gwynn: Hey!




Josefina: Sorry *shrugs* 
















Gwynn: Now that I'm out of bed, it's time to go say good morning to everyone *rolls eyes*




Gwynn: It's a rule in this household that even if you don't eat breakfast, like me, you still have to go and hang out with everyone while they eat. What kinda rule is that?!




Gwynn: Ah so the sleepy goblin FINALLY decides to join us.

Nellie: *giggles quietly* 




Gwynn: Shut up!



Later...




Gwynn: Now after that just AWFUL breakfast time. I-




Sam: *shouts from other room* t's time for her to spend a couple hours watching My Little Pony in bed!




Gwynn: I DO NOT!!!




Gwynn: Whatever *rolls eyes* As I was saying! It's time to get dressed.



A few moments later...




Gwynn: Now that I'm dressed...




Gwynn: IT'S TIME TO DO SOME FILMING!!!




When filming it always ends in arguments between me and Sam, and today was no different.




Gwynn: Sam! It's my turn to do the intro!




Sam: No it is not!




Gwynn: Is too!




Sam: Is not!




Gwynn: I-



Hailey: Guys! Please stop arguing. Gwynn you can do the intro next time, Sam go ahead *gestures toward Sam*




Gwynn: *grumbles* You always side with Sam :(



Later...




Gwynn: So we FINALLY finished filming, we had some lunch, and now I can do whatever I want! So time for my favorite part of the day... *whispers* annoying Sam *evil laugh*




Gwynn: H...e...y Sam!




Sam: What do you want Gwynn?




Gwynn: *says super fast* Nothing.




Sam: Whatever *shrugs* I'm going to go grab a snack.




Gwynn: *waits for Sam to leave* Okay guys time for operation annoy Sam.













Back in Gwynn's room...




Gwynn: Well that went well *giggles* Time to watch My Little Pony!



A few minutes later...




Sam: GWYNN! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!




Gwynn: What, pray tell, may I do for you dear sister?




Sam: You know what I'm talking about! You stole Hailey's tablet from me!!!




Gwynn: I don't know what you're talking about.




Sam: Then how do you explain that.



Gwynn: ...




Sam: Exactly...




Gwynn: GIVE IT BACK!!!




Sam: IT WAS MINE FIRST!!!




Gwynn: I got it!










Caroline: Oh no. Not again *sigh* Alright! Gwynn give it back to Sam.




Gwynn: I had it first!

Sam: You little liar!




Caroline: Guys! No more fighting! Gwynn you're not fouling anyone. Everyone knows that you steal things.




Gwynn: Fine! *rolls eyes* 




Sam: Bye She-Devil! 




Gwynn: *sticks tongue out*



A few hours later...






Gwynn: Good evening everyone! So after Sam and Caroline left, I was forced to read! Ugh! After that I had dinner. Josefina says my meal schedule is awful! But I beg to differ. Anyway I'm going to go play dolls with Josefina.




Gwynn: Come on! Let's go!




Gwynn: I love playing with dolls! It's my favorite game!



An hour or two later...






Gwynn: It's a bit alter and I just got into my pajamas. So I'm ready for bed now! But luckily it's not bed time yet. Because tonight is movie night!!!!




Gwynn: My sisters have convinced me to watch...




THE SHINING!!! 

Gwynn: I'm just kidding you guys!

Hailey: About watching The Shining?

Gwynn: No! About being a vampire! Hailey just edited the picture to make it look creepy. You guys are so gullible 😅

Gwynn: I'm so scared and the movie hasn't even started yet 😱



A long long long while later...




Gwynn: Hi guys! It's the next morning. I fell asleep after the movie. So I didn't get a chance to talk about my thoughts on the movie. Anyway my sisters, and even me, were surprised that I wasn't scared at all. In fact I-




Sam: That's a total lie, She was TERRIFIED *giggles* 

Gwynn: Sam! *pushes her away* I was not!




Gwynn: Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Bye!




Hello everyone! It's me Hailey! So as Gwynn said I hope you enjoyed this blog post! I tried some different things with the editing, like the window shadow for the "morning" pictures. I also tried to make it look like Gwynn was like recording vlog style for the stealing the tablet scene. Let me know if you think that worked well? Also Do you guys want to see more DITL from the other dolls? Anyway I'm rambling on way to long 😅 I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye!






































































































































































































































Did You Like This Blog Post?
Would You Like To See More DITL'S?


Comments

  1. This is so cute, I love that we got to learn more about Gwynn. :) And her relationship with her sisters. :D Also I love the edit and the joke that she's totally not a vampire. ;)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ❤️ I'm so glad you liked it! I've really enjoyed coming up with Gwynn's personality 😊

      Delete
  2. That was fun so many intense personalities. I wonder where you came up with that? 😁😁 I loved the closeups of Gwen's feet during the stealing segment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much <3 I'm glad it was entertaining!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts