Josefina's Day in the Life | DITL Series!

 





"Good morning everyone!" Josefina greeted.




"Today, as the title says, I'm going to be showing you guys my Day in the Life!" 




"So I get up at 7:30 every day, because I like to stay consistent."




"Now that I'm up and out of bed, I'm going to change into some workout clothes and do some yoga!"




"People always say that yoga is for much more than just your body,"




"and I'm not sure if that is true or not, but I do find it really relaxing!"


































"This is definitely my favorite pose" Josefina giggled.






















"How does it look?"




"Alright! Now that I'm all changed and ready for the day, it's time to go have some breakfast!"


About 40 minutes later...




"That was delicious! As per usual, Caroline's a great cook <3




"Also I helped with dishes! I don't know why my siblings hate it so much?" Josefina shrugged. "It's probably one of my favorite chores!"




"Now! I'm going to do some schoolwork."




"Now over here is Hailey's tablet, which my siblings manly just use to watch TV, but I always just do homework on there."




"Here's all my other text books and work sheets I use for school!"




"I guess I'll see you guys when I'm finished!" Josefina waved.


Around 2 hours later...




"Okay guys! I just finished my schoolwork! So now I'm going to set up some fall decorations! I'm so excited!!!




"Fall is definitely my favorite season!"




"The weather's perfect, and the fashion is always gorgeous!"




"Plus one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving is, in fall!"




"Now that's not all the fall decorations we have but that's all I'm going to do for today! What do you guys think so far?"




"Oh! I hi guys! I didn't even know you were here" Josefina laughed.




"I'm looking at a magazine of Hamilton that Hailey got when she went to see the show! (not the original)"




"Isn't it so cool!"




"It's my favorite musical! And Lin-Manuel Miranda is just so inspirational!




"Maybe one day I can actually be on Broadway." Josefina sighed.


About 3 hours later...



 

"Hi! So I just had dinner, then I got into my pajamas, and now me and Caroline are playing a board game!"




"And then I'll head to bed! I know it might seem early to some people but your girl needs her beauty sleep"




"Your turn to spin Caroline!"




"Okay!"




"Aw man!" Caroline whined.




"Now you have to give me money!" Josefina giggled.


An hour later...





Well me and Caroline finished our game! Guess who won?"




"No seriously, guess!"




"I'll wait."




*whistles*







"Ah! I can't wait anymore."




"I won!!!"




"A-ny-way...It's getting late so I should probably head to bed now."




"I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post!




"Let us know who we should do next for the DITL series?"




"Bye!!!"


































































































































































Who Should Go Next For The DITL Series?
What Do You Think Of This Blog Post?






























































































































Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading about Josefina's day in the life, I do yoga in the morning too. :)
    I'd love to see one about Nellie or Samantha next.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it <3 Josefina is very grateful too 😊 And I will be sure to do one on Nellie or Samantha next ;)

      Delete
  2. I really liked this DITL because Josephina is one of my fav dolls, (and molly ^-^) and I enjoyed learning more about your Josephina! I'd like to see a DITL of Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I wasn't sure if people would like the DITL series, but it seems to be doing well :) Since both you and Quinley suggested Nellie I will do her next!

      Delete
  3. Fantastic loved the yoga. And Fall is my favorite season also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts