Answer These 10 Questions and I'll Tell You What You Should Dress Up as This Halloween | AG Addition!

 

Happy Halloween everyone! I know I haven't posted in a little while :( Like I mentioned last post, October has been a surprisingly busy month for me. Before we start this quiz I would like to mention that I did have a really great blog post idea for this Halloween. I was going to post a short video (comment if you would like to know what the video was going to be!) but than I decided to scratch that idea, because I didn't have enough time before Halloween to finish it, and I wasn't liking how it was turning out, so then! I thought, why not do a spooky photoshoot instead? But the day I had time to go and take pictures, it was snowing, a lot! And now here we are! I really like this post idea though, so I'm not complaining *shrug* Plus quizzes and tags always do super well! Now I'm going to stop rambling on 😅 Let's get started!

P.S. I can't promise that your results are going to be accurate (cuz it might not be at all) It's just for fun! So don't take it too seriously. Have fun!


1. What's Your Favorite Halloween Candy?


A. York Peppermint Patties

B. M&M's and Snickers, because you just can't decide! And that's okay :)

C. Reese's

D. Gummy Eyeballs!


2. What's Your Favorite Part About Halloween?

A. Getting a chance to dress up cute

B. Enjoying time with friends and family AND eating good food

C. Having the BEST costume ever!

D. Watching the best type of Halloween movies...HORROR!



3. What's Your Favorite Halloween Movie?


A. Corpse Bride (2005)

B. Hocus Pocus (1993)

C. Ghostbusters (1984)

D. The Shining (1980)



4. Favorite SPOOKY Character?


A. Sarah Sanderson from Hocus Pocus (1993)

B. Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

C. Ray Stantz from Ghostbusters (1984)

D. Morticia Addams from The Addams Family (1991)



5. Favorite Halloween Activity?


A. Making the very BEST Halloween playlist!

B. Carving pumpkins or doing other fun crafts

C. Eating candy! LOTS OF CANDY!

D. Going Trick or Treating!!!



6. Best Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Episode?


A. S33 EP: 3 Treehouse of Horror XXXI

B. S20 EP: 4 Treehouse of Horror XIX

C. S31 EP: 4 Treehouse of Horror XXX

D. S2 EP: 3 Treehouse of Horror I



7. What's Your Favorite Non Candy Halloween Treat?


B. Frankenstein Rice Krispies 

C. Pumpkin Cake

D. CUPCAKES!!!



8. Favorite Halloween Color?


A. Purple! Cuz it's the color of royals!

B. Orange and light shades of Yellow

C. Dark Green! Some would say that's not a Fall color, but I beg to differ

D. RED! It's the color of blood after all!



9. Best Halloween Decoration/Item?


A. Any Halloween themed candles! They're so classy

B. Anything Pumpkins!

C. Those 3D Halloween face changing pictures. You know what I'm talking about, right?

D. Fake Spiders! Don't you just love spiders <3



10. When Are You Taking Down Your Halloween Decorations?


A. Eh *shrug* Probably a few days after Halloween. Who knows!

B. November 1st! I'd be way too sad seeing all the decorations up after the holiday is over.

C. Decorations? What decorations? I may love Halloween, but I'm not wasting my time putting up decorations to celebrate one day!

D. NEVER!!!



If You Answered Mostly A's You Should Be...


A Ballerina!


Like Josefina, for you the best part about Halloween is looking your best! And this adorable, yet still classy, costume is perfect <3 And boy, you didn't miss a single detail putting this look together. The big tutu, with flowers and sequins, the white sheer tights and pink pointe shoes, the tiny bow for some extra spice, and let us not forget the most important staple for any aspiring ballerina...The Bun! 
You certainly love to party! With this costume everyone's eyes will be locked on you, the WHOLE night! You might not have made the most creative costume ever, but you look stunning as ever :) And you had a blast creating this masterpiece. So in the end, isn't that what matters?



If You Answered Mostly B's You and Your Best Friend Should Go As...

Regina and Cady from Mean Girls (2004)!


Whether you choose to be Katy or Regina, you will absolutely slay this outfit!!! Like Nellie and Caroline you treasure the more important things in life <3 You enjoy fun holiday crafts, spending time with friends and family, and taking lots of pictures and videos to savor the memories. You (and whoever you're teaming up with) want a simple costume that will be comfortable and practical, but you also want to have fun with it! And wear a costume, noticeable enough that people know who you are, so Cady and Regina are perfect for you and your bestie!



If You Answered Mostly C's You Should Dress Up As...

A Cat!


Boy do Sam and you have a lot in common! When you dress up for Halloween, you're not messing around. It's almost scary how well you can embody your character, without even cracking a smile. In less that's what your character would do! 
Halloween is very much about good food, dessert, and candy! And pumpkin flavored things? Heck yeah!! You enjoy watching horror movies, like The Shining or The Conjuring, but your real cup of tea is on the more comedic side of things like, The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror, or...Scream (classic) or maybe even Beetlejuice! So let's just say you're a total movie buff! You have earned a high five from me :) And come on you would never pass up extra time with family <3



If You Answered Mostly D's You Should DEFINITELY Dress Up As...

A Vampire!


I mean just look at Gwynn! I don't think I've ever seen someone that committed to a Halloween costume before 😅 And you and her are quite alike in that way! You love to be something especially SPOOKY for Halloween, because scaring people is one of your favorite past times. (and during Halloween it's actually allowed) You not only put on fake blood, but also wore those colored contacts to really embody your scary character, but unfortunately you're not as good as Sam at not breaking character. You'll try for a little while, and maybe get a few scares in, but then you'll give in, and just start enjoying time with friends and family. Without any care in the world.
We must not forget YOUR favorite part about Halloween...scary movies! You love that fast beating in your chest, that anticipation as to, what's going to happen next?! You love EVERY horror movie. Yes. Any horror movie. There's nothing too scary you won't watch! And if anyone suggests to watch a horror movie, they automatically become your built in best friend <3 



I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! I had a blast making it <3 Let me know what your quiz results are down in the comments! Have a very  Happy Halloween 🎃 And an amazing day! I love you all ❤












































What Were Your Quiz Results?

What Are You Going As For Halloween?

Comments

  1. I hope you had a Happy Halloween, I love all your dolls' costumes and it was so fun to take the quiz. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to my other comment 🤷‍♀️ But I'm so glad you liked the post :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That seems very fitting for you :) And! It kinda goes with your costume this year! I'm so glad you enjoyed it <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts