Josefina Turns Her Siblings Into Fall Fashion Queens!

 






"Hi everyone!" Josefina greeted.







"So today I'm super excited!" Josefina clapped."Because today I'm going to be giving my siblings the best fall fashion makeovers ever!"



"What?!" Nellie, Sam, and Caroline shouted in astonishment...

"Yay!" Gwynn cheered.




"Wait a second, I thought we were here to announce the surprise for Halloween?" Nellie asked.




*wink wink*




"Oh no! I mean we do have something special planned for Halloween, but that's not what we're doing today" Josefina explained. "Can't you tell by my fabulous fashion expert outfit?"




"Ugh! This is going to be a nightmare!" Sam yelled.




"Oh come on, It'll be fun!" Josefina said optimistically.




"Never mind all that, let's get started!" Josefina said hurriedly.




"Now our first contestant-

"Wait this is a contest?" I (Hailey) asked.

"Of course!" said Josefina. "The people through the screen will decide who wins and comment their thoughts"

"You know what I'm just not going to question it" I giggled. 


"Now as I was saying, Caroline is up first!" Josefina explained simply.




"Now let's talk more about this masterpiece!" Josefina said gleefully. "The floral top is from a pajama set off of Amazon. Hailey's not sure how to find the product since she got it as a gift so long ago. The cardigan is from the American Girl's set World Traveler In Ireland."




"I thought these black leggings matched well with this look" Josefina commented. "Hailey's twin sister got the pants from Goodwill so we're not sure exactly sure where it's from. Hailey's best guess is it's from some sort of My Life as Doll set"




"Now lastly, to tie the whole look together, we have a pair of cute brown boots from World Traveler In Ireland set. I love these boots! And they're perfect for Fall <3" Josefina stated.




""Okay so Caroline, what do you think of the outfit?" Josefina asked.




"I really like it! You did an amazing job picking an outfit that fits my style :) Thanks Josefina!" Caroline answered sweetly.




"My pleasure, Caroline" Josefina said gratefully.




"Sam shoosh!-"




"Oh whoops!" Josefina giggles in embarrassment.




"Next up is Sam!"




"Josefina, I don't want to do this!" Sam complained.




"Stop complaining! Just come and show everyone."










"So first I layered this flower-print dress, from an Our Generation doll's outfit, Hailey said she thought it was from one of the dolls that hair can grow, but she couldn't find the right one. With a white long sleeved shirt from an old American Girl outfit (again not sure which set)" Josefina explained.




"Here's a better look at the dress"




" I paired this lovely outfit with these cute white shoes from the American Girl set Maryellen's Pink Party Dress. Aren't they cute!"




"So Sam!" Josefina spoke carefully.




"Yes" Sam grumbled.




"Do you like your outfit?" Josefina asked.




"NO!" Sam screamed.




"Jeez! Why so aggressive? Why don't you like it? Josefina asked.




"Because! It's a dress, I hate dresses! And it's itchy and uncomfortable!"




"Far enough." Josefina shrugged.




"Alright next!" Josefina announced.




"Hi everyone!" Nellie giggled.




"This pretty orange floral dress comes from another unknown Amazon set, and the vest goes with the dress that Sam was sporting. I love these two items together <3" Sam described.




Blog Owner (aka me, Hailey): Hi guys! Sorry, I'm not sure why this picture is blue

"These boots go perfectly wit this outfit! And they come from the old Truly Me outfit." 




"Now the most important question, Nellie, do you like your outfit?" Josefina asked.




"I mean it's cute!" Sam said quietly.




"But?" Josefina asked, once again.




"It's just not really my style" Nellie shrugged.

"I'll take it!" Josefina said excitedly.




"Now! Last but certainly not least, we have Gwynn!" Josefina stated.




"I'm so excited!" Gywnn screeched.




"Finally someone is!" Josefina said in delight.




"So I thought I'd give her a hair accessory by adding a cute little hat from American Girl's World Traveler In Ireland set. Isn't cute!" Josefina chatted excitedly.




"I took the cream shirt from American Girl's Maryellen's Sledding Outfit. Which I'm using as a dress on Gwynn, since she's so small. 
Next,I tied the yellow tights from World Traveler In Ireland set to look like those jackets and hoodies girls are tying around their chest like this. I think it looks really fashionable!"




"Now Gwynn, do you like your outfit?" Josefina asked timidly.




"Of course!" Gwynn shouted excitedly.




"Now that's what I like to hear!" Josefina said gleefully.




Who are you going to vote for?

Caroline's outfit?

Sam's outfit?

Nellie's outfit?

or Gwynn's outfit?


Hi guys, it's Hailey! Sorry this was posted a day late, me and family were helping some friends move on Monday so I didn't have enough time to work on a post for Tuesday. I hope you enjoyed it just the same though! Let me know what fall posts you'd like to see in the future? Have a great day <3 Bye!



































































"













































































Who Do You Think Won The Fall Fashion Contest?
What Fall Blog Posts Would You Like To See?
What Do You Think Of This Blog Post?
Do You Know What Secret Post I Have Planned For Halloween?


Comments

  1. I loved all of their outfits, but I would choose Caroline's. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyn! I like Caroline's best too <3

      Delete
  2. I love all their outfits too, but Gwen's is my favorite.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Quinley ❤️ I really like Gwynn's too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts