Remaking Photography! - Tag | YOU Recreate MY Photos!

 


Hello my fellow AG lovers! (don't ask. I'm in a weird mood today) A-n-yway I know this title seems weird, but don't worry I'll explain everything! And I'll try my very best to do it well 😅 Also I'm really sorry I didn't post on Saturday last week, I started feeling sick on Wednesday so I just decided to take the rest of the week to get some extra rest. But I'm feeling much better now 😊

So how this is going to work is, I took some, very fall like pictures of Caroline yesterday, which I'm going to show you, and at the end of the post I'm going to tag a certain amount of people and YOU (whoever gets tagged) will choose one picture from this photoshoot to recreate on your blog for a post! Sound fun? Then whoever you choose to tag will pick a photo from one of your most recent photoshoots to recreate! Also if you have a specific photo you would like them to recreate you are welcome to let them know ;) Now on to the rules!


The Rules:

- Link the creator (me <3) 

- Tag 1-10 people!

- Use the Remaking Photography! - Tag photo above.

- Choose only ONE picture from the photoshoot to recreate

- Keep the chain going!

- And most importantly have FUN!

P.S. Even if you don't get tagged you are still more than welcome to do this tag on your blog if you want too :)  (As the creator of this tag I give you full permission) Just as long as you follow the rules!

Now here are your options! 



#1



#2

What do you think of Caroline's fallish outfit?



#3

Also! What do you think of her hairstyle?




#4
 

I love how the sky looks in this one <3




#5




#6






These aren't going to be included in the tag (of the options that you guys can choose from) but I just had to show you guys these cute pictures I took of Titan ❤




I mean come on he is just too cute 😍




#7

I really like this one :) (Titan in the background 😅)




#8




#9




#10


I think this one turned out really good 🥰




#11




#12




#13
 

I love fall 😍




#14




#15




#16




#17




#18

Okay but these pictures, by the pond are DEFINITELY my favorites! (especially this one) EEP! These all turned out so good!!!




#19




#20




#21




#22




#23




#24




#25

I still cannot believe she was able to balance on that rock 🤯




#26 (the final one!)

I thought this looked really cool how dark I made it (through editing) but now that I look at it I think it might be too dark? What do you think?



I Will Be Tagging:



Edit: I decided to add one more person ;)


Well that was certainly a LOT of pictures wasn't it 😅 Also I want to clarify that I don't expect you guys (who are tagged) to recreate these pictures exact, obviously we all all have different dolls, outfits, and obviously weather is a big difference as well so it's not going to be perfect, but I just thought that this was a cool idea! And it will be neat to see what you creative little beans come up with <3 So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Let me know what photo is your favorite? And I will see you guys on Saturday! Bye!





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































What Photo/Photos Are Your Favorite?
What Do You Think Of This Tag Idea?
What's Your Favorite Season?



Comments

  1. This is such a fun tag, I look forward to doing it. :) Also the photos of Caroline are so beautiful.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what happened to my previous comment, but thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it 😊 I can't wait to see your post on it <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for tagging me! Ooh, this will be hard! The closest doll I have to Caroline would be Hannah. Well, I have a few questions (more like one lol) so the people who I tag just have to recreate photos from my latest photoshoot? Just wondering so I don't get mixed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, we dont have mountains lol, this will be EXTRA hard

      Delete
  3. And like I said it doesn't have to be exactly like my pictures, just as long as you have fun and follow the rules to the best of your abilities it will be amazing 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good, thanks Hailey! The tag will come out on the weekend because I am going to my Aunts for Thanksgiving and they have hills there so I will bring Hannah with me for the photo. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I'm glad I could clear things up :) Have an amazing time at your Aunt's place <3

      Delete
    3. Aw Brooklyn no need to apologize at all! Just post it whenever you want and what fits in with your schedule 😊 It's really no rush at all, I'm sorry if I made it feel that way though

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts