MIGRAINES!!!

 Hello everybody! I'm sorry I don't have anything fun or interesting to post today. I was going to take some pictures for a photoshoot yesterday, but I ended up starting my day off with a MIGRAINE! If you have ever had one you know how annoying they are! Unfortunately my Mom and her Dad (my Grandpa) both suffer from migraines, on occasion. (more when they were kids) so I guess you could say it runs in the family! Anyway, I feel much better today :) So hopefully by Tuesday I will have a fun, new blog post for you all! Have a very happy weekend <3



Comments

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Hailey.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww <3 Thanks so much Quinley! I'm feeling way better now :)

      Delete
  2. My mom also struggles with migraines, I hope they aren't as frequent anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Migraines are no fun :( At least your Mom is now apart of the migraine tribe! And from what I've experienced mine aren't super frequent. I only get them about two to tree times a year. So not to bad, right? But they are pretty strong when it happens. Thanks for your sweet comment, Brooklyn <3

      Delete
  3. I hope that you feel better soon! ❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts