My 2 Year Blogaversary!

 


Hello everyone! Oh my goodness! I can not believe it is my two year blogaversary, already! You know what they say, time really does fly! 
I'm so very grateful for all the love and support I've gotten these last two years 🥺 And it's way more than I could've ever dreamed of. You guys have truly changed my life, for the better in ways I can't even explain. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for sticking with me <3
I'm so grateful to have made so many amazing friends! Not only has this community, and my collection grown over these two years, but so have I! You have taught me lots, and have encouraged me through it all. Even when you didn't have to :) You've given me the courage to try new things and truly grow to my full potential. I just feel like I'm drowning with love ❤ And that's a good thing, of course 😅

I would like to give a special thanks to...

My parents! Who have, and always will, support me in anything <3 And who always read my blog

My twin sister! Who never fails to make me laugh, and is always the first one to read a new post :)

My older sister! (Mckayla) Who always includes me in all things blogging

And last but certainly not least...







And the whole world of doll blogging!

Stats:

12,199 views!

7 followers!

136 posts!

And, finally... 560 comments!


Thank you guys, once again, so much for everything ❤




















I Love You!

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! 🎉
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Hailey! That's huge!!! I hope you have a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so very much, Brooklyn 🥰 I couldn't have done it without all of you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts