How To Gain Popularity in the Blogging World | Tips and Tricks for Beginner Bloggers Part 2

 


Hello everyone! How are you?
 About a month ago I published this post and my good friend, Hividah requested that I do a post about how to get readers to find your blog. Which is the perfect question to get answered. Now, I'm not a professional by any means, but I have been doing this for about two and half years so I guess you could say I've had experience with all the ups and downs of blogging. Therefore I feel as though I'm somewhat qualified for this. And trust me, I definitely understand the struggle of trying to get views. Now without further ado, let's get started!

Tip #1: Commenting
When you comment on creators blogs, channels, or anything really; It shows that you're interested and that you have a liking (or in some cases disliking) for the content they're publishing. And I don't know about you but I'm always curious about what others' opinions on my posts are, I also just really like chatting about common interests with everyone! So long story short, once you comment back and forth and maybe even get to know the person, checking profiles is bound to happen (in fact that's almost always what I do first, lol), so inevitably those blog links will be opened and viewed. I know it can be intimidating to comment on some stranger's blog but it really does make an impact on your blog, too and you might even have some fun along the way. And as someone who has major anxiety in social situations, being able to connect with people online is very helpful, especially when it involves planning what I say instead of just letting my stupid mouth blabber stuff that don't even comprehend with what my brain was thinking. 

Tip #2: Customizing Your Look
This tip somewhat relates to the first one. Both customizing your blog (which you can do through the settings on blogger labeled Theme) and your profile can really help people be draw to it and understand what type of content you're creating. Also, in order to be safe, lots of suspicious accounts (usually scammers) have a non thorough or bad grammar filled profile; So adding details about yourself like pictures, emojis and attributes is extremely beneficial. And as I said before, to add customizations to your blog you can view the section Theme, but another cool feature is under Layout you can add gadgets like About Me, Link Lists, Archives, Follower Gadgets, and my personal favorite...Pages!

Tip #3: Your Content
Even though posting strictly what you want, when you want is most important. Sometimes expanding out of your comfort zone is helpful. People can get bored and tired of certain content, so seeing something new or different can make people very curious, therefore making them want to read it. So in order to do so, making your content especially creative and non repetitive is usually the best way. If you're running out of ideas you can check out my last post like this one, where I discussed burn out and all things like that. Obviously, you still want to stick in your zone of what you want to create, but try not to let that box get too big. Variety is a very good thing. And I know trying new things can be scary sometimes, especially if you don't know how others will like it, but who knows? It could turn into something you love and that others do too.

Tip #4: Engaging Others
This is probably one of if not the most important tips in this post. I think engaging with your readers and friends can be just about the best ways to get more views. I mean people like to be involved. Now my personal favorite and in my opinion the most effective way is by doing tags! There is also an easier way, which is asking for and doing requests by commenters (which is also a good thing to do if you've run out of ideas) If you're doing something that they want they will be excited to read about it. Makes sense, right?Now, that doesn't mean you should just do what everyone else wants you to and not use any of your own ideas (because that is a horrible plan), it just means that if you see a comment that seems fun to you, than go for it!


That is all the tips I have for you all today! I hope they were helpful and that you guys enjoyed reading, especially you, Hividah, since you requested <3 I love you all so much! And I hope you have an amazing weekend full of fun :)


 I'll see you next time, my loves 💖




















Was This Post Helpful?
If So, Should I Do More?
What Do You Look At First When Checking Out Someone's Blog?

Comments

  1. Thank you for taking the time to make this post, Hailey! This was indeed very helpful. Also, I usually check someone's profile first to see what blogs they have. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Hividah <3 I'm really glad you liked it! And yes, I do that as well!

      Delete
  2. These are great tips! The first one is definitely very helpful. I also run an AG blog, and commenting on other blogs is how I've gone from no views to 100 views a week. (I've never commented on your blog, though... see what I'm doing here? Totally following your advice.😉) The first thing I do when checking out someone's blog is read their latest post, and then read a bunch of different older posts to get a feel for what their content is like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello E, it's nice to me you <3 I'm always so happy to meet new people from the doll blogging community.
      I'm glad my tips were helpful! And that's so amazing that you've gotten that many views, congratulations! I will definitely check your blog out, and be sure to comment. Also, that's a very good idea! I'll have to do that when I read yours ;)

      Delete
  3. Outstanding tips and well thought out and explained

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was very helpful! I will use these tips for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace ❤️ I'm glad you'll find them useful!

      Delete
  5. these are awesome tips (sorry that I haven't been commenting recently I've been overwhelmed), engaging with your readers is so important.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Quinley ❤️ And that's alright, I completely understand 😊 No pressure!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts