The Sun Kissed Water | A Photoshoot

 


Guten Tag, everyone! Upon being back from my break, I realized that it's been FOREVER since I've done a photoshoot on this blog. As I bet you can guess, yesterday I took some photos of Josefina outside. And I thought I would share them with you guys. So without further ado, here they are!

By the way, next week I will be doing a post that one of you all suggested! Can you guess what it's about?








I tried using a new effect where the background is fully black and white, and Josefina is in color. I think it turned out pretty cool! What do you think?










The amount of anxiety I had while taking these photos of Josefina balancing on this log is insane! But at least they turned out good 😅 And she didn't even fall! Thank God!



Well, that's all the pictures I took! Let me know which is your favorite <3 I think mine is probably the first one (the title photo) 

I hope you all have wonderful rest of your day and I will see you next week.





















What Photo Is Your Favorite?
Do You Enjoy My Photoshoots?
If So, Should I Do More?
What's Your Favorite AG Doll In My Collection?

Comments

  1. These photos are very pretty! I really like her outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brooklyn <3 I really like that outfit on her too!

      Delete
    2. Where did you get the outfit from??

      Delete
    3. Well the white top is from one of Josefina's original outfits (her birthday one, I think) and the white pantaloons she has underneath are apart of Molly's collection (?) But the green pinafore actually belongs to my Mom's old Cabbage Patch Kids Doll. I tried to find it on Google but I didn't have much luck 😕 But if I find it, or something similar, I will comment ❤️

      Delete
  2. Hailey, these are amazing! I love the second to last one! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Annabelle 🥰❤️

      Delete
  3. I love your photoshoots and the creative titles you come up with! My favourites are the 3rd, 5th, 15th, and 16th. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the black and white with the doll in color was fantastic. That was my fav

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts