Meet Saige!

 

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having an amazing weekend, so far <3 Tuesday (the 13th) was my birthday. Happy Late Birthday to me, lol πŸŽ‚And as a gift from my parents I received Saige Copeland! I've always wanted a redhead American Girl Doll, as I am one myself. (A redhead, not an American Girl doll πŸ˜…) And Saige has always caught my eye. I was so fortunate to find a lot on Ebay, that included Saige with TONS of accessories and clothing from various brands, for only around eighty dollars! Originally, I was looking for Addy, but once I saw this deal I knew I couldn't pass it up! I am so thankful to my family, and friends for making my birthday extra special ❤ Even though presents are super exciting, quality time and getting the chance to have fun celebrating is even more important.

 Hopefully soon I will publish a What I Got For My Birthday post on my other blog (The Girl Behind The Camera) and I can show you all the fun extra goodies and other things I received. If, of course, you guys would be interested πŸ˜‰


Here she is! Isn't she gorgeous? πŸ’• Saige came in this beautiful blue dress, that I think suits her perfectly. I also really like her shiny pink shoes, even if they don't really match the dress.




Saige has a few marks, but they're mostly small, shiny ones that I'll be able to remove very easily.




Now, this is the only one that might be a bit tricky.




There are also a few marks on her body, but yet again, those should be easy to fix.




I didn't notice it at first but in the very back of Saige's head, behind her locks there are a few pieces that have obviously been cut. But, you can't even tell, luckily.




I also noticed her cute little star earrings, eep! πŸ’– Like how much more adorable could you get?



Overall, Saige was obviously well loved but taken care of. The seller was so nice, they packaged everything so perfectly. Which I really appreciate, because not everyone does that, you know? πŸ₯° Either way, I can't wait to make more posts with Saige

I know this was a shorter post, but I hope you guys enjoyed it just the same :) I love you all very much 🀍 And I hope you have a great rest of your day!













What Do You Think Of Saige?
Should I Do A What I Got For My Birthday Post, On My Other Blog?
When Is Your Birthday?
What Posts Would You Like To See With Saige?


Comments

  1. Saige looks beautiful. I hope you had a happy birthday.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? She's so gorgeous πŸ₯° And thank you! I did indeed 😊

      Delete
  2. Saige is a lovely looking doll! Yes, a post about your other presents would be interesting. I'll be working on finishing and sending some presents from me and my sisters very soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she definitely is ❤️ And alrighty! I'm glad you like the idea. I can't wait to see what you guys send πŸ₯° You always pick out the most perfect gifts πŸ’–

      Delete
    2. Aw, that's sweet of you to say! 😊 We have a lot of fun finding presents for you all. πŸ™‚

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! (Even if it's a little late-) Saige is such a gorgeous doll! I can't wait to find out more about her personality and see how she gets along with the other dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, E ❤️ I'm very excited too, Saige is definitely a good addition to the dollhouse

      Delete
  4. Happy late birthday! Also Saige is seriously soo cute! I need more redheads in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Annabelle πŸ’• And yes, she is a very beautiful doll.
      I agree! I need more redheads in my collection, as well πŸ™ƒ

      Delete
  5. She's so pretty! Happy (late) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brooklyn ❤️πŸ’•

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts