We're Moving!

 




Saige: "Hello viewers of Hailey's Joyful Dolls."




Saige: "I've never really done a post on here before, so this is definitely not weird for me at all..." 
 She says as she scratches her head.




Saige: "But I figured somebody should let you in on all that's been happening. The tea, if you will."




Saige: "So long story short we're-




Sam: "Moving!"


Sam: "Ta da!"



Saige: "Sam! I was trying to put this more gently."




Sam: "Well sorry you can't have any fun."




Saige: "Anyway...Sorry about that. It's safe to say over the past few months I've gotten pretty comfortable around these guys. Maybe a bit too comfortable..."




Saige: "But hey! That's what family's for, right?"




Caroline: "I think so!"

Saige: "You know, normally I'm not the biggest fan of physical touch, but Caroline gives the best hugs."




Nellie: "I'm gonna really miss this purple wall."




Sam: "You know what I'm going to miss?"


*silence*




Sam: "The tree where Josefina fell face down in the snow!" She giggles.




Josefina: "Sam! We promised not to talk about that with them! I have a janky leg, alright?"




Sam: "Yeah, yeah, sure."




Caroline: Well, personally, I'm really excited to move."




Saige: "I mean yeah...As long as I'm with you guys."


"Aw!" Everyone exclaimed.

 


"Well," Saige giggles. "See ya at the new crib."



*crickets*


*more crickets*


*even more crickets*




Gwynn: "Um guys...We're still live."

*crickets*


Saige: "Cut!" 



Hey! It's Hailey here. And yes, as the dolls said, we are indeed moving! 
So, if you were wondering why I've been MIA, that would be why. My family and I have been planning this for quite a few months now, and with the addition of school starting back up there just wasn't time for much blogging. But now that we're going to be moving in a week or two, I thought now would be a great time to update you guys, while I'm packing up my studio. 
I have to admit, though there are lots of things I'm going to miss about this place I'm living in now, I'm also very excited about this new house. But change has always been extremely hard for me so that part won't be so fun. But I know I'll always have this platform to express my creativity, no matter where I go. So yeah! I'm not quite sure when or how often I'm going to be posting at the moment. But I will try to keep you guys as informed as I possibly can. And you are free to ask whatever questions down in the comments you would like. I might even add a community comment section on a Blog Page. That way we can chat about whatever, whenever. Since I really enjoyed that with my personal blog. What do you guys think about that? Let me know!
Also! I have lots of exciting post ideas for the upcoming holidays (Halloween and Christmas) that I can't wait to share with you all. I just know you're going to love them! And, of course, as always, if you guys have any post ideas, I will gladly accept them. 

Anyway, I hope you have a great rest of your day, and I will, hopefully, see you very, very soon <3 Bye!











(Btw You don't have to answer any of the questions in less you feel like it <3 )

How Are You Guys?

Do You Have Any Questions About the Move?

Do You Have Any Blog Post Ideas? (For The Holidays?)

What Do You Think About Having A Community Comments Page?

Should I Try Doing AG Stopmotion at Some Point?

Comments

  1. Yay, I'm happy to see that you've posted again! I was wondering how/when you were going to share the news on Blogger. This was such a creative way; great work!
    Having a Community Comments Page is an excellent idea! And yes, an AG Stopmotion would be quite interesting 😃
    I'll be looking forward to your holiday-themed posts 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy you enjoyed it, Hividah ❤️ It took me awhile to come up with the idea. And thanks for sharing your answers to some of the questions 🙂 I will definitely do them!

      Delete
  2. That's so exciting! I am also moving! I hope you have a smooth time moving! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Very exciting but also a bit scary 😅
      That's a funny coincidence! I hope you have a smooth time moving as well ❤️

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your move! <3 I'm looking forward to your holiday posts! A community comments page would be cool, and yes, you should make an AG stop motion! I've made a few before and they're really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, E 💖 I'm so glad you're a fan of the ideas! And are excited for them. I will definitely have to do them as soon as possible 😊

      Delete
  4. Wait what?! You're moving? Who said? 🤪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right 😅 I definitely never mentioned it, at all 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts