The Halloween Poll!

 





Nellie: "Good evening fellow Halloween lovers!"

*Lightning Strikes*



Nellie: "Today I-


?: "Boo!!!"

*Lightning Strikes*



Nellie: "Ahhh!!!"



Nellie: "Sam, why'd you do that?"



Nellie: For fun! It's Halloween season, after all!"



Nellie: "Well...You are right about that."

*crickets*



Nellie: So, can I continue now?"



Sam: "Oh! Yeah! I'll just go man the effects, then."





Nellie: "Wait, what effects? Are you saying the lightning was fake!?"



Nellie: "Wha- What?"


Nellie: "Anyways,"



Nellie: "The whole reason I started recording was to tell you something super exciting!"



Nellie: "You get to decide how we celebrate this years' Halloween!"



"Which basically translates to, you get to decide what Halloween post you want to see most on Hailey's Joyful Dolls, this fall season."

*Lightning Strikes*



Nellie: "Okay, now that's just getting annoying."



Nellie: "Never mind that. We've conspired a list of potential ideas for posts."



Nellie: "So if you scroll down below, you can vote for your favorite one!"



Nellie: Majority rules!"


 
*Overhead Lights Turn On*

Me: "Nellie have you s-



Nellie: "Anyways!Havefunwiththepoll!- um...Happy Halloween!-





DISCLAIMER: This poll ends on the Wednesday, October 25th.



Hello everyone! It's Hailey. I hope you enjoyed this little taste of Halloween <3
It's been very chaotic with moving and all, but I'm so happy I got the chance to finally make a post for you guys and get back into a semi normal routine.
Obviously, since it's so close to Halloween, I thought doing a poll for different post ideas I had, would be awesome. That way I can prioritize what you really want to see. Although, a lot of these posts might take some time, so there's a good chance it won't be out till after the holiday is over. But we can still celebrate spooky season after Halloween, right? I mean it will still be fall, after all. But even with that as some wiggle room. Most of my ideas will most likely have to wait till next year, but hey, at least I'll be keeping you on the edge of your seat.
I hope you all are doing well <3 And feel free to comment your own Halloween post ideas, if you have any! I'm always curious to hear your guys' thoughts.

Have a great rest of your day, and I will see you very soon


P.S. Please let me know whether the poll works or not *crosses fingers* I've never done one before, and I created it through Google Forms, so it should be pretty trustworthy, lol. Anyway, toodleoo!


Update (October 23, 2023): I forgot to mention, but the poll ends on Wednesday, the 25th. Pretty important thing to forget, lol 😅

















What did you think of this blog post?
Which post idea did you vote for?
Do you have any Halloween blog post ideas?
How has your spooky season been, so far?
What are you being for Halloween? (if you're dressing up)







Comments

  1. This is so fun! I can't wait to see what wins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, E ❤️ I can hardly wait either!

      Delete
  2. What a Spooktacular post, Hailey! I especially loved the story/dialogue and the eerie lighting effects. I voted for the Dry Ice Photoshoot. I'm looking forward to see which idea wins and what you make of it! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Hividah ❤️ I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm excited to see what wins, as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts