My Favorite American Girl Truly Me Dolls 2021

 Hey my friends so I thought I would give you a list of my favorite Truly Me dolls and all of these dolls on the list are ones that American Girl is currently selling so I am not counting retired American Girl dolls and also these are in no particular order anyway let's get started.




This is Truly Me #87. Now the thing that makes her stand out the most is obviously her bright pink hair which by the way is amazing. I am so glad that they made American Girl has dolls with colorful hair because even though you can buy colorful wigs for your dolls this makes it so much simpler. She also has these beautiful bright blue eyes and light skin and may I add that I am officially obsessed with the new Truly Me outfits they are so colorful and pretty and all of these dolls are priced at $110. Sparkle and Shine Accessories are an add on. Which if you choose to purchase those along with your doll that would bring your price up to about $140.






This is Truly Me #85. She has gorgeous brownish blackish curly hair and dark skin. I think she is so cute I absolutely love the Addy face mold she also has really pretty brown eyes. Did you know that the new Truly Me jackets has a rainbow zipper I think that is pretty cool and just adds to the cuteness of the outfit.



This is Truly Me #86. First off I LOVE her purple hair it is so pretty. So Truly Me #86 has light brown eyes, purple hair, and dark skin. Truly Me #86 also has the Josefina face mold that I really like. Another thing that I think is so cool about the American Girl Truly Me dolls is that in the Sparkle and Shine Accessories set the money is so realistic. It actually looks like real money just smaller.



Next up is Truly Me #39. Truly Me #39 has Carmel brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. The thing that I like most about Truly Me #39 is her hair. It is such a unique color. I think it is safe to say that most likely my favorite part about any American Girl doll is the hair. A fun fact about American Girl: American Girl was founded in 1986 by a school teacher named Pleasant Rowland. But in 1998 it got acquired by Mattel. Also the first American Girl dolls were: Felicity, Josefina, Kristen, Addy, Samantha, and Molly.



This is Truly Me #33. Truly Me #33 has light red hair, light skin, and baby blue eyes. My favorite part about Truly Me #33 is definitely her eyes they are just so bright and pretty. I also love Truly Me's new shoes. I love the light pink color and they are so glittery and sparkly it is not to much but definitely adds something special to the outfit.



This is Truly Me #84. Truly Me #84 has blackish brownish hair, brown eyes, and olive colored skin. The thing that I like most about Truly Me #84 is her wavy hair it is just so shiny and perfect looking.  



This is Truly Me #88. Truly Me #88 has blue eyes, pastel multicolored hair, and pale skin. The that I love the most about Truly Me #88 is her hair it reminds me of cotton candy. She is by far my favorite colored hair dolls.



This is Truly Me #83. She has hazel eyes, blonde curly hair, and pale skin. I love everything about Truly Me #83 but if I had to pick one thing it would be her hair. Me and her actually are similar. Like are hair her's is a bit more curly and she has blonde hair and I have red. She and me both have hazel eyes also.



This is Truly Me #60. She has blue eyes, blackish brownish hair, and light skin. I love how straight and shiny looking hair. I also love Truly Me's new star patterned dress. It is so colorful and cute.




Anyway guys those are all my favorite American Girl Truly Me dolls. Let me what your doll out of my list is your favorite or what Truly Me doll is your favorite in general. 





































Comments

  1. This is so cool! I love all of these dolls, especially Truly Me #86 (because, purple).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis :) I mean of course you would like Truly Me #86 you love purple and also she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #88 best. I agree that the hair looks like cotton candy. Great post with good info on face molds and little fun facts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks blog dad she's one of my favorite's to :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts