What I Got For My Birthday - 2021

 Hi everyone! So my birthday was on the 13th , so almost a week ago. Which is crazy! Anyway I just thought I would show you what I got for my birthday so yeah let's do it!



So the first thing I got is a Nintendo Switch Lite. Which if you didn't know it is basically a portable gaming console, and if you don't know what that means, than look it up. Anyway I didn't get a lot else for my birthday considering this was already so expensive as is. So I just got a few accessories for it (when I say a few I mean one) and a game of course. 



I was trying to show you the glitter case that I got, but it didn't really work, because the case is very difficult to get on and off. So I was being lazy and just kept it on. So there's that.



And the very last thing I got is... *drum roll* Animal Crossing!!! (Why did I do that dramatic pause you can already see the picture at the top ;) But yeah, this game has literally been everywhere, everyone has gotten this game and have had only good things to say about it. And before you ask no I did not get this game because everyone else has. I knew I would like this game as soon as I found out about it. 



I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS GAME!!! *squeals*







Anyway I hope you guys liked this post. I know it is very different from what i normally do but it was really fun for me. Don't worry next post will be a doll post like usual. Bye for now! *weird wave*










Comments

  1. What a great haul! Animal Crossing is great fun I see why your obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the super sweet comment Blog Dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts