Give Thanks! - Thanksgiving Tag

 




Hello everyone! Today I will be sharing my first ever tag that I have ever made! So since Thanksgiving is coming up I decided why not make a tag :) I am posting this on this blog and on my other blog The Girl Behind The Camera So this tag has some doll related questions and if I tag you and you aren't interested in dolls or want to do it on your non doll blog, you can just skip those questions :) Alright now let's get started!


The Rules


1. Answer the questions truthfully :)

2. Tag 1-10 friends 

3. Comment Give Thanks! or Be Thankful :) or you can feature it in your blog post

4. Tag the creator ( me 😀)

5. Use the Give Thanks! - Thanksgiving Tag photo (the photo I used above) if you want to :)

Also even if I don't tag you, you are welcome to do this on your blog if you would like as long as you follow the rules :)




What is your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving?

Classic Thanksgiving Menu and Recipes

Honestly I love the food SO MUCH! We always have the best food at Thanksgiving :)



Do you dress your dolls up for Thanksgiving?

I didn't last year but I want to this year 🦃


What do you eat on Thanksgiving?

Here's what I usually eat on Thanksgiving, but it changes sometimes:

Watergate Salad

The Best Watergate Salad Recipe - The Girl Who Ate Everything


Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie – healthyGFfamily.com


Sweet Potato Casserole 

Best Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow Recipe - How to Make Sweet  Potato Casserole

We always have this except we have it without marshmallows 


Turkey (of course)

Thanksgiving Turkey | Lowes Foods To Go - Local and Fresh, Same-Day Grocery  Pickup and Delivery


Pumpkin Pie

Classic Pumpkin Pie Recipe Recipe | Epicurious


Stuffing 

Best Homemade Turkey Stuffing Recipe - How to Make Classic Thanksgiving  Stuffing


What are you thankful for this year?

I am thankful for so many things this year but I would have to say :

God, my family, you guys :) , my blog.

Now obviously I am so thankful for so many things but that is what I thought of 💟


Did you or do you plan on taking a family photo with your dolls?

I do plan on taking one :) Either on Thanksgiving day or a couple days before 


Did you enjoy this tag?

I feel like it's not really fair for me to answer this question since I made this tag but I did really enjoy doing this tag ☺


I'm Tagging:

Quinley

Mckayla

Sadie

I hope you guys liked this blog post, I really enjoyed doing it and like I said at the begining even if I don't tag you, you are welcome to do this tag on your blog if you want to :) Bye!

Happy Thanksgiving Turkey GIF - Happy Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Turkey -  Discover & Share GIFs

Give Thanks! Be Thankful!


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me. 😃
    This tag looks so fun. 😁 And I definitely am going to do it.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, I can't wait to see what your answers are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome tag. Great job for your first one! Love the food pics (yummy 😋) and the banner tag is spool cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blog Dad 😊 I love the food pics too :)

      Delete
  4. This is such a cool tag! Thanks for nominating me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome! I can't wait to see your answers :)

      Delete
  5. This tag is so cool! Quinley actually tagged me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you think it's cool :) I've been reading your blog recently and I LOVE IT!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts