Pumpkin Pie - Photoshoot


 Hi everyone! So since Thanksgiving is almost ONE WEEK away! Which is so crazy!  I thought since this is my last chance to do a fall photoshoot  why not do one for you guys today :) I took these photos yesterday so enjoy ❤

I can't believe that just this week, the fall leaves finally fell 🍂



I'm experimenting with a new editing software, let me know down in the comments what you think
















































I hope you guys enjoyed this photoshoot. Let me know down below in the comments what your favorite photo is :) Bye for now!


Happy Thanksgiving GIFs 2021
What photo is your favorite?
Are you excited for Thanksgiving?







































Comments

  1. These are all so beautiful, I love the last and the first photo. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I really like the one with the red leaf. Seems like your getting more interesting color with the new photo editing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blog Dad! I'm so glad you liked it :) I really like the leaf one too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts