My Top Favorite Short Hairstyles for AG Dolls! - Tutorial

 

Hello everyone! So as the title of this post says I'm going to be showing you how to do some of my favorite short hairstyles for AG dolls. If you guys saw my last post The Mustache Crown Award! - Tag the tag rules had you do a hairstyle tutorial post, so yeah here it is!







The Twisted Half - Up Hairstyle
 





So first you're going to want to brush your dolls hair. I always recommend that you would do this before any hairstyle with your dolls, and if your dolls have curly hair. You can always get a hair pick off of the American Girl website and use that instead.




Next you're going to want to take one smallish piece of hair from either side....




And tie it together in the back.




After you do that you're going to take a piece from the front of the head and...




Slowly wrap the hair around the ponytail.




When you're finished with that step it should look like this!




Then you're going to take ANOTHER! piece but this time a little bit closer to the middle of the head, and...




Wrap it around the ponytail just like the previous step. So it should look like this :)




And you're going to do the same thing on the other side.




And here is what the hairstyle should look like when you're finished! I love this hairstyle! And you could do it on any hair length but I thought it would look especially cute on Nellie :) 



The Claw Clip Hairstyle





So the first step for this super easy and super cute hairstyle, is to take two small sections of hair in the front and...




I like to tie them together in the front of her face that way it's not in my way while I'm styling the rest of her hair.




Next your going to want to take another section of hair (on either side), but this one you're going to want to make a little bigger then the other sections. You can tie them off to the side just like the other ones but you want to keep them separate from the other tied off sections. 




Then you're going to take the rest of the hair and tie it into a ponytail.




 After that step you're going to take those bigger pieces of hair and wrap them around the ponytail loosely, or if you want more of a messy look then you can leave them down.




If you choose to wrap them around the ponytail then it should look something like this.




For the next step you're going to need a hair pin (or two, if you need it)




Okay so after that you're going to want to push the ponytail up against your doll's head,




and pin her hair up into that super trendy claw clip style, if you have tiny claw clips for your dolls than that of course would probably work even better. but in case you don't have claw clips then this will work as well.




And here is the finished product of the Claw Clip Hairstyle! I think it looks super cute ❤ I think I like this one a bit better than the other one, but there both super adorable!!!



So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Let me know which hairstyle you like better? Bye! 












What Hairstyle Was You're Favorite? 





































































Comments

  1. I really liked the second one! Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooklyn! I really like that one too 💕☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style. Wish there were bloggers for kids hair styling when I was a struggling young dad. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blog Dad! You're right, I'm sure it would've been much easier, especially with me being so picky about how people did my hair 😂❤️☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts