The Mustache Crown Award! - Tag







 


Hello everyone! Welcome back! So as the title of this post says I will be doing The Mustache Award! Thank you so much Quinley for nominating me! This tag was created by Dreams for American Dolls So yeah, let's get right into it :)



Rules:


- Whoever you nominate must post a hairstyle tutorial on their blog.

- You must ask at least 5 questions.

- You must keep the chain going, and if you're nominated, you must nominate someone else.



What is your favorite classic novel? And why?




I don't know if it's considered a novel? But my favorite classic story is A Midsummer Night's Dream ❤ It's my favorite because it's just so funny 😂 and Shakespeare is just such a talented writer.




What is your favorite American Girl Doll movie?






My favorite AG movie is probably either the Felicity or the Kit movie. I'm sorry Quinley but I can't choose between those two. I just love them both so much 💖




If you could switch places with any AG character, who would you switch places with?





I would probably either switch with Rebecca or Molly :)



What is your favorite time period?






I love both the 80's and the 50's, both for different reasons. And to be honest I have no idea why I like these eras so much 😍





Which of Felicity's outfits would you like to own in your size?





I really love Felicity's Summer Outfit! Except for the hat but I like it on her :)





My Questions:


- What is your favorite blog post to make?

- What is your favorite American Girl mystery book?

- What is your favorite memory with your doll/dolls?

- What is your favorite AG Youtuber?

- What is your favorite holiday tradition?




I'm nominating:








I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! I will post the hairstyle tutorial post either later this week or early next week :) I will see you guys next time, Bye!












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts