Happy St. Patrick's Day ☘️ - Photoshoot


Hi everybody! Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! I took some pictures of Sam yesterday. I dressed her in the World Traveler in Ireland because I felt like it was very Saint Patrick's Day like. So yeah let's get into it!!



































































I hope you guys enjoyed this post :) and that you guys are having an awesome day! Bye!












What Picture Was Your Favorite?
What Do You Do On St. Patrick's Day?











































Comments

  1. These are all adorable! I love that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyn 🥰 You're so sweet 💕 I also really love the outfit :)

      Delete
  2. I love all these photos. I hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)
    -Quinley
    P.S. I nominated you for The Mustache Crown Award:
    https://qs-creative-corner.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-ag-history-quiz-tag-mustache-crown.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley ☺️ I had a very good St. Patrick's Day, how was yours? Also thanks for nominating me, I will do it very soon ❤️

      Delete
  3. Great Irish-themed post. Loved #10 and #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Blog Dad! You're so sweet 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts