Do You Guys Have Any Blog Post Ideas?

 

Hey everyone!! So I know I ask you guys for blog post ideas a lot 😅 But I want to know what you guys would like to see and I ran out of ideas. So yeah if you guys have any cool blog post ideas, please let me know in the comments :) I hope you guys stay happy and healthy out there, and have a great rest of your day ❤ Bye!



JATP Gif By the way if you haven't seen Julie and the Phantoms, go watch it. It's the best show ever!!! And also you can help save the show by signing this petition We Want Season 2 of JATP! Because stupid Netflix cancelled the show!! 😭 I made a whole blog post about it if you would like to check that out: LET'S SAVE JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS!!!






- Hailey ❤






 




Comments

  1. Maybe a fashion show for your dolls? Or a lyrical photo shoot where you write a poem and make a photo shoot inspired by it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some great ideas 💡 Thanks Quinley! 😊❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts