Gwynn Tan Review! + Happy 100th Blog Post!!!

 


Hello everyone! EEP I'M SO EXCITED!!! So as you can see from the picture above as well as the title. I got GWYNN TAN!!! So my birthday was on the 13th and I am so grateful to have received her from my parents ❤ SHE IS SO CUTE!!! Also this blog post is my 100th blog post! *cheers loudly* I still cannot believe I've made 100 blog posts! So today I will be reviewing Gwynn! So yeah, let's get started!




So first let's start with her hair. Her hair is so gorgeous! The only thing I really have to comment on is how odd it is how her hair is only braided not even half way. I know sometimes I won't braid my hair all the way down because of the layers in my hair (or my dolls hair) but they could have braided her hair way further down. Like what?




And here's what her hair looks like from the back 💕




Here's Gwynn's adorable shirt 😍 I love the purple color and cool pattern ❤ And I especially like the little puffy sleeves, it's a really nice touch :)




Gwynn's pink skirt is so adorable! I really love the little silver button 💖 Also it makes it so much easier that the skirt is just slip off instead of velcro 




Next is her shoes and leggings. Her white leggings are so cute! At first I thought they were tights but turns out they're not, which I think is better anyway :) Also HER SHOES!! OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! I love the pink and blue fluff on the top. They're so soft!


 
Alright now I'm going to be showing you some pictures I took ❤




I love this filter ❤










I really love this one 💕💕💕




Don't her eyes look gorgeous!




Another thing that I love about Gwynn (and I think the other 14 inch dolls do this too) is that her head tilts when you turn it to the side. Like how stinking cute!




Omg I love this one ❤














She looks like she's under a spot light 😅







I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! I would totally recommend buying Gwynn, so if you were thinking about buying her. Do it! She's a great doll! And I would give her a five out of five stars :) Also let me know what picture or pictures are your favorite? And also let me know which picture I should use for Gwynn's profile? I hope you guys are having a great day, and I will see you guys next time, Bye!
























Do You Have Gwynn? If So What Do You Think Of Her?
What Picture Or Pictures Is Your Favorite?
Any Blog Post Ideas?












































Comments

  1. Ooh! Thats so exciting! I agree! I love it that you can tilt there heads, but the only WW that can't is Kendal, at least the one I have. I also love all of the photos you took! My favourite picture would be the second last one! You should you that one as her profile pic! Happy-late Birthday!

    -Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I wonder why Kendal doesn't do that 🤔 Also I like that one too 💕 And thanks for the sweet birthday wishes 🥳❤️🥰

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thank you Grace 🥰 💗 She is really cute huh 😻

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts