Autumn Leaves - Photoshoot

 

Hey everyone! Welcome back <3 So I decided to take some photos of Gwynn outside yesterday! Because I haven't done a photoshoot (besides the one from last year that I posted over a week ago) since July, so yeah :) I love the fact that in these pictures you can see how some of the aspen leaves have fallen and they're all yellow and gold! It's so pretty ❤





I really love the way her dress flows at the back in this one 💕



















I always love how the sky looks in this black and white filter 💖




This is one of my favorites <3







Okay this is definitely my favorite 😍 What do you think?










Gwynn stole a pine cone!




Aspen trees are so pretty 🥰



















I love how Gwynn's hairstyle turned out :)



I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Let me know down in the comments what picture is your favorite ❤ Also let me know what Fall/Halloween blog posts you would like to see this September and October! I will see you guys on Saturday :) 











































What Picture Is Your Favorite?
Any Fall/Halloween Blog Post Ideas?
Favorite Halloween Movie?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts