Years Later | A Photo Series! Part 1


Hi everyone! Welcome back! I'm super excited for this blog post *squeals* Exactly a year ago today I posted this photoshoot Pumpkin Pie - Photoshoot So I decided to take the comments from that post and choose the photos to recreate based on which ones were YOUR favorite! 
Now that I have a real camera I would like to see how well the quality has improved, and how my overall skill has as well! So without further ado, let's get started :)


2021


2022!

Ta da! Honestly I love both of them <3 I think I did a pretty good job recreating it. I don't think the angle is quite right, but! The editing job is better than the original. So overall I think that the second one is better! I don't know, what do you guys think?



2021



2022!

Overall I think that I recreated this one pretty well! I couldn't find the exact leaf, obviously, but I tried my best to find one that had more of a redish tone. If that makes sense 😅 
I do think the first one is better though <3 I mean come on, how could you beat such a beautiful leaf 🥰



2021



2022!

I think that this one is probably the most similar to the original! What do you think? I think both of them look really good :) But I like the second one better just because the shadow on the first one looks strange.


Now I took a few extra pictures that aren't apart of the comparison. So yeah! Enjoy :)






I really love how this one looks 😍 Unfortunately my camera didn't focus on her correctly so it doesn't look quite right, but I loved this picture too much not to include!



I like this one a lot too ❤️



I think this one is my favorite photo yet! It turned out really awesome ❤


I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Let me know how well you think I did with the comparison, and which photo, last year or this year, is better! Also! Which of the non comparison photos you like best <3  And let me know if I should do more parts for this series :) I will see you guys next time! Bye!




























What Did You Think Of This Blog Post?
Which Of The Comparison Photos Do You Like Best?
Which Of The NON Comparison Photos Do You Like Best?
How Well Did I Do On The Comparisons?


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aww 🥰 Thank you so much, Brooklyn! That means a lot to me ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts