I Need Your Help!

 

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good Monday, I know they aren't always the best 😉 But anyway! I had this blog post idea that I really want to do, b-u-t I'm going to need your help to do it! Hence the title. So my post idea is to have the dolls (Sam, Nellie, Caroline, Josefina, and Gwynn) do a Q&A while doing...something, I'm not going to tell you just yet, that way the new post will be somewhat of a surprise. That's where you guys come in, and the whole point of this separate post. So if you happen to think of any interesting questions to ask the dolls, please leave them down in the comments! And the post will be out as soon as possible!

 I love you all <3 Sweet dreams!

Comments

  1. I didn't see this post right away, so here are some questions I hope it isn't too late.
    For all the dolls:
    1. What are your favorite songs and why?
    2. What's your favorite holiday?
    3. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
    4. If you could live in any Fantasy world, which would you live in and why?
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are some awesome questions, Quinley! Unfortunately, I got sick the last two weeks before Christmas so I wasn't able to make this post :( But! I will be sure to save your questions, and hopefully next December I can do this post <3 Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts