Meet Mini Molly - Photoshoot

 Hello everyone and welcome back 😊 So if you read this post: What I Got For Christmas - 2021 on my other blog The Girl Behind The Camera then you would know that I got Courtney's Molly Doll for Christmas. So I decided to do I photoshoot with her for a blog post. I mean are we all really that surprised πŸ˜… So yeah I hope you enjoy!



I really love this one 🀩


























































I also really love this one ❤πŸ’•




I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, let me know down in the comments which photo/photos was your favorite. Also as soon as I can I will add Mini Molly onto the Meet the Dolls page, so let me know down in the comments which photo I should use for her profile :) anyway bye for now!














































Comments

  1. I love the first and last photo. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Courtney’s doll for Christmas of 2020 and she’s so cute! Your photos of her were great! I think 15 was my favorite, though!
    ~Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Also thanks your so sweet πŸ’•πŸ₯° I really like #15 too πŸ’•

      Delete
  3. Adorable! I love them all! ~Brooklyn



    My blog; https://jessicaandlea.wordpress.com/

    I would also appreciate it if you could follow! Thanks, have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyn! I will go check out your blog right away ❤️

      Delete
  4. I love the Molly in timeout pic but the last photo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blog Dad! I really love the last one too ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts