The AG History Quiz Tag!

 


Hello everyone! So as the title of this post says today I will be sharing with you guys another tag that I created. The AG History Quiz Tag!!! So let's just get started!


The Rules:

- Answer the questions given

- Come up with your own cool AG history themed questions for the people that you nominate!

- Tag 1-10 people

- Link back to the creator (me)

- Comment on the blogger's blog that you nominated to remind them that they were nominated!

- Ask 3-10 questions

- Use The AG History Quiz Tag picture above



I nominate:






Here are my questions:



What is the name of Molly's best friend?




When did American Girl first start?




What is the name of this AG doll?




What company first started American Girl?



I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post, if you don't have a blog you are welcome to put your answers to the questions down in the comments. Also if you haven't been nominated you are more than welcome to do this tag on your blog anyway, as long as you follow the rules. So yeah I will see you guys next time, Bye!



 
















Comments

  1. This sounds like so much fun! I’ll try and get this out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annabelle, I can't wait to see your post 😊💕

      Delete
  2. Thank so much for tagging me, Hailey. :) I'll try and answer the questions sometime soon.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome Quinley 💕 I can't wait to see your answers 💕🥰

      Delete
  3. Cool idea. And I ad knew two answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 😊 That's so cool that you knew two answers, you are a true AG fan now :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts